What are some good safety slogans?
Catchy Workplace Safety Slogans That Will Make an Impact
- Safety is no accident.
- Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer.
- Your good health is your greatest wealth.
- Be aware, take care.
- A spill, a slip, a hospital trip.
- Never give safety a day off.
- Think safety – it couldn’t hurt.
What is a good slogan for electricity?
Don’t be shocked when our electricians turn up on time! Switch to us for your electrical work, and you’ll be glad you did! We fix all the re-volt-ing work out there! Don’t pull the plug.
How do you make a safety slogan?
How to write your own safety slogans
- Keep it short: The most effective slogans are quick reads.
- Keep it simple: In the same lines, the more simple the slogan, the more effective the message.
- Be funny: A funny message garners a lot of attention, so consider the humor in safety.
What are the electrical safety tips?
5 electrical safety tips you should know for your home
- Replace or repair damaged power cords. Exposed wiring is a danger that cannot go overlooked, the NFPA wrote.
- Don’t overload your outlets.
- Avoid extension cords as much as possible.
- Keep electrical equipment or outlets away from water.
- Protect small children from hazards.
What is safety message?
Safety messages are an important part of ongoing occupational health and safety efforts at work. They can vary widely, from specific announcements about particular roles and duties to general announcements that support safe working conditions.
How can we save electricity slogans?
Unique and Catchy Save Electricity Slogans
- Waste energy now, and you will end up regretting tomorrow.
- Save both your money and resources of nature by turning off a switch when you leave a room.
- The more you waste electricity today, the darker your future will be tomorrow.
- Save in bulk by saving in watts.
How do you save electricity?
21 tips: no-cost ways to save electricity
- Turn off unnecessary lights.
- Use natural light.
- Use task lighting.
- Take shorter showers.
- Turn water off when shaving, washing hands, brushing teeth.
- Fix that leaky faucet.
- Unplug unused electronics.
- Ditch the desktop computer.
What are some of the catchy electrical safety slogans?
50 Catchy Electrical Safety Slogans. Danger: Do not touch the wires. Don’t enter an area in front of electrical panel. An overloaded receptacle is not acceptable. Keep cord and wires out of the way. Be an Electrical safety hero. Score an accident zero. Protect yourself from wires.
What are some good slogans to save energy?
In this post, we are going to share with you a list of 55+ save energy slogans. You can use these slogans in any type of campaign. Don’t forget to share them with your friends. Be polite. Turn off the light Afraid of future? Then conserve energy today Conservation: It doesn’t cost. It saves Think. Act. Save
What are some of the best quotes about electricity?
Following are the best quotes on electricity: It’s your choice, waste it or save it. Use your money, don’t waste it by wasting electricity. Save mankind by saving energy. Need electricity tomorrow? Save it today. Today’s ignorance will bring a dark tomorrow. Don’t abuse electricity. Accidents kill, safety won’t.
Which is the best example of Electrical Safety?
Electrical safety is no joke, correct the hazard or go up in smoke. Electrical safety is a full time job. A breaker box is a useful tool, Be sure to use the left hand rule. A faulty wire can start a flare.