What is the most successful beer company?
The statistic shows the sales of the leading beer companies worldwide in 2019. That year, Anheuser-Busch InBev was the largest beer company in the world, with sales amounting to approximately 54.6 billion U.S. dollars.
What are the 10 best-selling beers in the world?
10 Most Popular Beers in the World
- Snow. Snow is the world’s best-selling beer, which is interesting because most people outside China have never heard of it.
- Bud Light.
What is the most famous beer?
The 25 Most Popular Beers In America, According To YouGov
- Guinness – Popularity Rating: 51%
- Heineken – Popularity Rating: 49%
- Corona Extra – Popularity Rating: 49%
- Samuel Adams – Popularity Rating: 44%
- Budweiser – Popularity Rating: 41%
- Blue Moon – Popularity Rating: 41%
- Coors – Popularity Rating: 39%
What brands do Budweiser own?
- 1 Budweiser. 1.1 Bud Light. 1.2 Bud Light Platinum. 1.3 Bud Light Apple. 1.4 Bud Light Lime. 1.5 Bud Light Seltzer. 1.6 Bud Light Lime-A-Ritas. 1.7 Budweiser Select.
- 2 Michelob. 2.1 Brand variation. 2.2 Marketing.
- 3 Rolling Rock.
- 4 Busch.
- 5 Shock Top.
- 6 Natural.
- 7 Johnny Appleseed.
- 8 LandShark Lager.
What is the most drinking country?
Here are the 10 countries with the most alcohol consumption:
- Tunisia (36.6 liters/year)
- Eswatini (34.4 liters/year)
- Maldives (33.7 liters/year)
- Afghanistan (33.5 liters/year)
- Namibia (32.4 liters/year)
- South Africa (29.9 liters/year)
- Algeria (29.1 liters/year)
- Turkey (28.5 liters/year)
Does Busch own Budweiser?
Anheuser-Busch, a wholly owned subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, is the largest brewing company in the United States, with a market share of 45 percent in 2016.