How do you cheat on Stronghold Crusader 2?
- ALT + X Increases popularity by 100 and money by 1000.
- ALT + C Cycle characters or unlocks all missions.
- ALT + K Destroy enemy fortress.
- ALT + Z Destroy selected enemy.
- ALT + G Destroy main stronghold.
- ALT + D Engage debug mode.
- ALT + P Increase character’s level.
- ALT + F …
How do you make Stronghold Crusader 2 run faster?
Press + and – to adjust the speed of the game. Phew, at least it’s there.
Does Stronghold Crusader 2 have a campaign?
Crusader II will feature both a Crusader and Arabic historical single player campaign at launch. The game will mainly be based around skirmish gameplay, similar to the original Stronghold Crusader title.
How do you get chicken in Stronghold Crusader?
Skirmish Trail The player has 3 chickens to skip unwanted or very hard missions in the trail, mostly for speeding progress. You can pick up a chicken if you complete the skipped mission later.
How do you hack money in Stronghold Crusader?
Enter the following codes in the game.
- ALT + X – Increases popularity by 100 and money by 1000.
- ALT + C – Cycle characters or unlocks all missions.
- ALT + K – Destroy enemy fortress.
- ALT + Z – Destroy selected enemy.
- ALT + G – Destroy main stronghold.
- ALT + D – Engage debug mode.
- ALT + P – Increase character’s level.
How do you increase population in Stronghold Crusader?
There are total of five ways to gain popularity in Stronghold Crusader 2 and we will explain each one of them in detail in our guide!
- Give Gold To Your Peasants.
- Give Food To Your Peasants.
- Give Ale to Your Peasants.
- Free Beds.
- Provide Services of Church/Mosque.
- Random Events.
How do you get gold in Stronghold Crusader 2?
There are two ways of gold acquisition: taxation, which was described above, and selling resources on the market. The second option comes in handy in ‘late game’, when you have a well-functioning economy and an excess of resources which can be sold on the market for some gold.
How many missions are in Stronghold Crusader 2?
Featured. “The Angel of Death hovers over your castle! The next expansion for Stronghold Crusader 2, The Emperor & The Hermit DLC adds two AI opponents and a new Crusader Trail campaign. Play through seven missions, claim 10 achievements and destroy new castle designs unique to The Emperor and The Hermit.”
When was Stronghold Crusader released?
September 25, 2002
Stronghold: Crusader/Initial release dates