What ZIP code has the highest income?
Fisher Island, a 216-acre barrier island near Miami, is once again the wealthiest zip code (33109) with an average income in 2018 of $2.2 million, according to the Bloomberg analysis. In second-place Atherton — zip code 94027 — earnings surged by a third to $1.72 million.
What ZIP code has the most expensive houses?
Which US state is home to the wealthiest ZIP code?
Massachusetts. The $4,850,000 two-bed apartment in Boston, Massachusetts, 02199, sits in the heart of the Back Bay Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty. The highest median U.S. home prices are found in the state of Massachusetts.
What are the poorest ZIP codes in America?
10 poorest zip codes in America
- 10 poorest zip codes in America.
- Zip code: 79901 │ El Paso, Texas.
- Zip code: 36511 │ Bon Secour, Alabama.
- Zip code: 06702 │ Waterbury, Connecticut.
- Zip code: 44702 │ Canton, Ohio.
- Zip code: 62523 │ Decatur, Illinois.
- Zip code: 16501 │ Erie, Pennsylvania.
Who is the poorest city in America?
|Characteristic||Percentage of people below the poverty line|
|Houston city, Texas||19.7%|
|El Paso city, Texas||18.6%|
|Dallas city, Texas||17.5%|
|Boston city, Massachusetts||17.1%|
Which County is the richest in the US?
Loudoun County, Va
1. Loudoun County, Va. Incomes are so high in Loudoun that even after adjusting for a cost of living 12.3% above the national average, it remains the richest county in the U.S. by a wide margin.
What is the poorest state in America 2020?
Poorest U.S. States
- Mississippi. Mississippi is the poorest U.S. state.
- West Virginia. West Virginia is the second-poorest U.S. state, with a $48,850 median household income and a poverty rate of 17.54%.
- Louisiana. Lousiana is the third-poorest state.
- Arkansas. The fourth-poorest state in the U.S. is Arkansas.
- New Mexico.
Which is the wealthiest zip code in Texas?
List of 25 Wealthiest Zipcodes in Texas Rank Map Key Zipcode Zip Name County 1 2 3
Where is the highest income ZIP code in the United States?
No surprise, the highest average income in the country — a whopping $2,976,929 — comes from a zip code in midtown Manhattan. According to Google maps, the zip code covers one city block. Three of top five zip codes with the highest average income are in New York. The other two are in Miami Beach and Wilmington, Delaware. And that’s not all.
Where are the wealthiest zip codes in Los Angeles?
When measured by average net worth and household income, the area’s wealthiest ZIP codes are spread across all of Los Angeles County, from Malibu down the Pacific coast to Rancho Palos Verdes and across the Los Angeles Basin to San Marino. Already a subscriber? Log in
Which is the most expensive ZIP code to buy a home in?
And prices per square foot in this Atlanta zip code are higher than average. According to Zillow, in 30327, you’ll pay $309 per square foot compared to a statewide average of $221. As a whole, Hawaii is one of the worst states to buy a home. But buying a home in this zip code might be a good investment if you’re looking to sell down the line.