How do I scan with MFC L2700DW?
STEP B: Use the Scan to File feature from the SCAN key on my Brother machine
- Load your document.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Scan to PC, and then press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select File, and then press OK.
- If the machine is connected over the network, select the destination computer.
How do I download Brother scanner drivers?
Please follow the steps below to install the driver. NOTE: Illustrations shown below are from a representative product and operating system, and may differ from your Brother machine and operating system. Install the driver first before connecting your scanner.
How do I download Brother utility software?
Download software, drivers, or utilities
- Open an Internet browser and browse to https://support.brother.com.
- Click Downloads.
- Do one of the following:
- For Step 1: Select OS Family, select your operating system type.
- For Step 2: Select OS Version select your specific operating system.
- Click Search.
How do I install Brother MFC L2700DW?
How to setup wireless connection for your Brother MFC L2700DW printer:
- Turn your Brother MFC L2700dw on.
- Press the ‘Menu’ button.
- Select ‘Network’ and press ‘OK’.
- Select ‘WLAN’ and press ‘OK’.
- Select ‘Setup Wizard’ and press ‘OK’.
- Select ‘Yes’ to ‘WLAN Enable?’
- Select your Network Name (SSID) and press ‘OK’.
How do I scan with Brother Printer MFC?
Place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass (Flatbed) or Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), depending on the model of your Brother machine. Press the Scan key on the Brother machine and select Scan to PC -> File, or Scan to File.
How do I get my brother scanner to work?
Scan a document in Windows 8 or later.
- Load your document on to your Brother machine.
- (Windows 8)
- Click Windows Fax and Scan.
- Click New Scan.
- If you have multiple imaging devices installed on your computer, choose your scanner and click OK.
- Set scanning options, and then click Scan.
- The scanned image will be displayed.
How do I add a scanner to my brother utilities?
- Open Brother Utilities:
- Click the dropdown list to select your model if it’s not already selected.
- Click Scan.
- Click ControlCenter4.
- There are four types of scans operations available as listed below.
- You can configure various scan settings.
- Once the settings have been configured, click OK.
How do I get my Brother printer to scan to my computer?
Does the Brother MFC L2700DW print in color?
Print from and scan to compatible mobile devices and cloud services with the MFC-L2700DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother….Brother MFC-L2700DW Specs.
|Print Color||Black & white|
|Maximum Resolution||2400 x 600 dpi|
|Print Speed||27 ppm|