What version of iTunes is compatible with Windows XP?
iTunes 12.1. 2 is the last version to work with Windows XP (and Vista) – direct links to the installers as follows: iTunes 12.1.
Can you install iTunes on Windows XP?
Both Windows XP and Windows Vista are no longer supported by Microsoft, while the latest version of iTunes is also not available for the operating systems. If you have Windows XP or Vista PC, your computer is no longer supported by Microsoft, and you’re not able to use the latest version of iTunes.
How do I download iTunes 64-bit installer?
Download iTunes 12.4. 3 for Windows (64-bit – for older video cards)
- Download the iTunes installer to your Windows desktop.
- Locate the iTunes64Setup.exe and double click to run the installer.
- Install as you normally would. Your iTunes library will not be affected.
How do I download iTunes without Microsoft store?
Installing the Non-Windows Store version of iTunes
- Open a browser and navigate to: https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
- Scroll down and select “Windows” under the “Looking for other versions?” header.
- Scroll back up to the top and the link will change to “Download now (64-bit)”.
Which version of iTunes is compatible with Windows 7 32 bit?
iTunes 12.10.11 for Windows (Windows 32 bit)
How do I download iTunes on Windows?
How to download and install iTunes for Windows 10
- Launch your favorite web browser from the Start menu, taskbar, or desktop.
- Navigate to www.apple.com/itunes/download.
- Click Download Now.
- Click Save.
- Click Run when the download is complete.
- Click Next.
How do I download iTunes installer?
Download the latest supported version of iTunes for your PC Download iTunes from Apple’s website, then click Download to download the iTunes installer. When prompted, click Save (instead of Run). If you have Windows 10, you can get the latest version of iTunes from the Microsoft Store.
What is the latest version of iTunes 2021?
ITunes Download for Free – 2021 Latest Version
|Operating System:||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android|