How do you fix a scratched circle disc?
If your disc is scratched, the laser is refracted and will result in skipping or a failure to play. You can use toothpaste to sand down the plastic around the scratch, allowing the laser to read the disc again. You can also use lip balm to fill in the scratches with wax.
How do you fix an unreadable Xbox 360 disc?
Xbox 360 game error disc is unreadable
- Click the Guide button on the controller.
- Navigate to Settings >> System Settings.
- Select Memory or Storage.
- Highlight any of the storage, and press Y on the controller.
- Select Clear System Cache.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Turn off your Xbox 360.
- Unplug it for at least three minutes.
Why is my disc unreadable?
This disc is unreadable error can appear on your Xbox while trying to play Games on Demand game on your console. This issue usually occurs if you’re not using the same profile that you purchased the game with to play the game, or if your console can’t read the game files from your storage.
What does laser burn look like?
What it looks like. A burn after laser hair removal may be red, blistering, swollen, and in the shape of the tip of the laser applicator device. “Symptoms are often worse during the first few hours or days after the burn,” adds cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Michele Green.
How do I clean my Xbox 360 laser?
well you have two options. You can try one of those cd’s with little brushes on them or you can follow this guide then remove the four screws holding the drive together and from here you can remove the top case and take a cotton swab with a little bit of rubbing alcohol on the tip and gently wipe the lens off.
How do I know if my Xbox is real?
The serial number for your Xbox console is located in two places:
- On the sticker at the back of the console (the bottom of the console for Xbox One).
- In your settings. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info. The serial number appears first in the list displayed.