How do I factory reset my HTC Verizon phone?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the. Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the. Power button.
- Once the HTC logo appears on-screen, release all buttons.
- Select. factory reset.
- Once the data wipe is completed, the device reboots normally.
How do I factory reset my HTC One m8?
How to factory reset the HTC One M8 using the hardware buttons
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and then press and hold the Power button.
- Wait for the screen with three Android images to appear. Release the buttons.
- Using the Volume Down key to navigate, select Factory Reset.
How do I do a soft reset on my HTC One M8?
Soft reset with hardware keys To do a soft reset, press and hold the Power and Volume up keys for 15-20 seconds to force the device to restart.
How do you reset a 4G LTE?
To reset your 4G LTE Modem to factory default settings using the Reset button:
- Locate the recessed Reset button on the back of your modem.
- Insert a straightened paper clip into the hole and press for at least five seconds.
- Release the button. The modem resets and reboots. This process takes up to one minute.
How to factory reset HTC One M8 mobile phone?
Turn on your HTC One M8 and unlock it. Go to the Settings app and open it. Scroll down and tap on “Backup & reset”. Tap on “Reset phone”. You can select whether you want to “Erase all data” or “Erase SD card”. The first only erases content in your phone, while the latter erases only content in your microSD card. Make your selections and press “OK”.
How do I factory reset my HTC One?
If your HTC One isn’t booting, you can’t access the settings or you just really like buttons, you can factory reset your HTC using the following steps: Press and hold the Volume Down button and then press and hold the Power button. Wait for the screen with three Android images to appear.
Why is my HTC One M8 so slow?
If your HTC One M8 feels slow, is prone to freezing or infuriates you with constant crashing, it’s probably time to go nuclear and carry out a factory reset (sometimes called a hard reset or a master reset). Here’s how to factory reset the HTC One M8 for better performance.
Is the HTC One M8 a good phone?
The HTC One M8 is a fantastic phone, but like any Android device the combination of app installs and uninstalls and everyday use means that from time to time it can misbehave.