Is Irish Fest 2021 Cancelled?
Milwaukee Irish Fest opens Friday, Aug. 20, at Maier Festival Park. Irish Fest is the first of Milwaukee’s big lakefront ethnic festival to return following the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. German Fest and Polish Fest, among others, were canceled for the 2021 season.
Where is the Pittsburgh Irish Festival held?
WEST HOMESTEAD, Pa. (KDKA) — If you missed the Pittsburgh Irish Festival, you are in luck. After being canceled last year because of the coronavirus, the festival has made its return.
Will there be an Irish Fest 2021?
MILWAUKEE (March 2021) – Milwaukee Irish Fest is set to make its return to the Henry Maier Festival Park the third weekend in August, following a year hiatus in 2020 due to the pandemic. Organizers announced the 40th Irish Fest will take place Friday, August 20, Saturday, August 21, and Sunday, August 22.
What time does Irish Fest open today?
What are the 2021 festival hours? 2 p.m. to 12 a.m. 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. (with gates opening for the Mass service starting at 8:30 a.m.)
Where is the Irish Festival in Kansas City?
Crown Center Square
Founded in 2003 and located in the heart of Kansas City at Crown Center Square, Kansas City Irish Fest hosts more than 90,000 people each Labor Day weekend.
Is Irish Fest free?
General Admission: $21. Senior Discount (ages 60+): $15 -Offered at the gate ticket windows only. Active Military: Free admission any day of the festival.
What can you bring into Irish Fest?
What to bring to the Irish Fest:
- Your tickets – You don’t want to forget those!
- Money – If you haven’t bought tickets you’ll need cash.
- Phone/Camera – So you don’t get lost and so you can document the Festival with us!
- Portable Charger – Just so you don’t have to worry about your phone dying.
Where can I park for Irish Fest 2021?
Irish Fest Park and Ride – 2021 | FREE
- Watertown Plank Park and Ride (Wauwatosa)
- College Avenue Park and Ride – Southwest Lot (near the airport)
- Brown Deer Park and Ride.
- Wisconsin State Fair Park and Ride (West Allis) – note: this will go nonstop back and forth to the festival grounds, all 3 days (no hotel stops)
What time does Irish Fest start?
11 a.m.-10 p.m.
Dates & times 22, 11 a.m.-10 p.m.