How to fix error code 80072F8F?
How to fix Windows Phone Error 80072F8F:
- In the App list, tap Settings.
- Tap Date & time (or Time & language on a Windows 10 Phone).
- Turn off the Set automatically option for Date, Time & Time zone.
- Tap Time zone, and then set the time zone you want.
- Tap Date to choose the date, and then tap Done.
How do I stop Windows Update need your help message?
Assuming you are managing your computers’ updates and they are truly not an issue, you can simply set a Registry key to hide the message. You can set that value using a Group Policy Preference and you should no longer be seeing the “Windows Update needs your help” message.
How do you fix there was a problem checking for updates?
Step 1: Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
- Click the start menu, type in troubleshooting and press enter.
- Under System and Security, select fix problems with Windows Update.
- Windows will scan your computer for issues with Windows Update.
How do I fix error code 80072efd?
Solutions – How to Solve Windows Update Error 80072efd In this case, simply close Windows Update and try again later. Usually server downtime will last no longer than 10 to 15 minutes. The most likely outcome is the update will succeed at a later time.
Why do I keep getting error checking for updates?
In most cases, this problem is caused by problematic updates, so removing them might help. Some users reported that the corrupted cache can also cause this problem. If Play Store is stuck while checking for updates, perhaps the issue is data corruption.
Why there is error in checking for updates Play store?
If cleaning the cache of the Google Play Store and Google Play Services doesn’t resolve the issue, try clearing the Google Play Store data: Open the Settings menu on your device. Go to Apps or Application Manager. When the cache and data are cleared, the Google Play Store error should be resolved.