Where should I stop between Prince George and Vancouver?
Vancouver to Prince George drive
- Vancouver. Day 1, 10:00 am. drive for about 59 minutes.
- Abbotsford (Canada) Day 1, 10:59 am. stay for about 1 hour and leave at 11:59 am.
- Hope (Canada) Day 1, 12:55 pm.
- Cache Creek. Day 1, 4:13 pm.
- Williams Lake. Day 2, 12:24 pm.
- Quesnel. Day 2, 2:42 pm.
- Prince George. Day 2, 5:12 pm.
Where can I go on a road trip in BC?
7 Scenic Drives Through BC
- The Sea-to-Sky Highway.
- The Pacific Marine Circle Route.
- Vancouver to Tofino.
- The Coastal Circle Route.
- The Mountains & Vineyards Circle Route.
- The Hot Springs Circle Route.
- The Great Northern Circle Route.
What is the longest highway in BC?
Highway 97 is the longest continuously numbered route in the Canadian province of British Columbia (and the longest provincial highway in any province), running 2,081 km (1,293 mi) from the Canada–United States border near Osoyoos in the south to the British Columbia/Yukon boundary in the north at Watson Lake, Yukon.
Where should I go for 3 days in BC?
The 10 Most Beautiful Places In BC To Go For A 3-Day Weekend
- Whistler. @mireillevdtorreembedded via.
- Savary Island. @marzianespoliembedded via.
- Osoyoos. @audrey_braultembedded via.
- Victoria. @tourismvictoriabcembedded via.
- Sooke. @rach.outdoorsembedded via.
- Yoho National Park. @thatgirl__vicembedded via.
- Jones Lake.
- Hornby Island.
Where should I go in BC for a week?
7 Days in British Columbia: 5 Unique Itineraries
- Long Beach, Pacific Rim National Park.
- The Okanagan Valley holds over 80% of the province’s vineyards.
- Calm over the Gulf Islands near the Sunshine Coast.
- Garibaldi Provincial Park near Whistler.
- Tod Lake near Sun Peaks Resort.
How many miles is Highway 97?
British Columbia 97/Length
Is Highway 97 the Alaska highway?
This is often regarded, though unofficially, as the northwestern portion of the Alaska Highway, with Fairbanks at Historic Milepost 1520….
|Component highways||Hwy 97 Hwy 1 AK-2|
|South end||Hwy 2 / Hwy 97 (John Hart Highway) in Dawson Creek, BC|
How long is Hwy 97?
Why should you visit Route 97 in BC?
Here are five reasons to make Route 97 part of your next BC road trip. 1. Mountains and Parks From the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies to the golden grasslands of the South Okanagan, there’s no shortage of mountains to climb or parks to explore around Route 97. Helmcken Falls in Wells Gray Provincial Park. Photo: @sarahandgold via Instagram
Where is the junction of Highway 16 and 97 in BC?
Junction of Highway #16 The Yellowhead Route and Highway #97 The Cariboo Highway,south to Quesnel, Kamloops, west to Vanderhoof, Prince Rupert, north to Dawson Creek , Alaskan Highway.
Where is the pullout on Highway 97 near Barnhartvale?
Driving south on BC Highway #97. Highway Pullout, West side of highway at Barnhartvale Road. Highway pullout, West side of highway next to lake. Driving south on BC Highway #97.
Is there a rest area at Ten Mile Lake BC?
Highway access to rest area along small lake, toilets Driving south on the The B.C., Cariboo Highway. Ten mile Provincial Park, Ten Mile Lake is a popular recreational destination for local residents and visitors. It offers a large picnic area, three sandy beaches, a boat launch, and great fishing.