What is SQL command in asp net C#?
SqlCommand represents a Transact-SQL-Statement or stored procedure to execute against a SQL Server Database. to create a new instance of SqlCommand instance you can use any one of these constructors SqlCommand(), SqlCommand(String), SqlCommand(String, SqlConnection) or SqlCommand(String, SqlConnection, SqlTransaction).
How do I comment in SQL code?
Comments Within SQL Statements
- Begin the comment with a slash and an asterisk (/*). Proceed with the text of the comment. This text can span multiple lines.
- Begin the comment with — (two hyphens). Proceed with the text of the comment. This text cannot extend to a new line.
How do I run a query in C#?
In this article, I will show you how to execute SQL queries from your C# applications….After that code opens and closes the connection:
- SqlConnection conn = new SqlConnection(“Data Source=computer_name;”+”Initial Catalog=database_name;”+ “User ID=sa;”+”Password=pass;”);
- conn. Open();
- conn. Close();
What is SQL command?
SQL commands are the instructions used to communicate with a database to perform tasks, functions, and queries with data. SQL commands can be used to search the database and to do other functions like creating tables, adding data to tables, modifying data, and dropping tables.
What is a parameterized SQL query?
Parameterized SQL queries allow you to place parameters in an SQL query instead of a constant value. A parameter takes a value only when the query is executed, which allows the query to be reused with different values and for different purposes.
How do I comment all lines in SQL?
To comment or uncomment multiple lines in the web interface > SQL Worksheet:
- Highlight multiple lines in the Worksheet. Begin ;
- Press CMD + / (Mac) or CTRL + / (Windows). The highlighted lines are commented out.
- Press CMD + / (Mac) or CTRL + / (Windows) again. The comments are removed from the highlighted lines.
What is the shortcut for comment in SQL Server?
The keyboard shortcut to comment text is CTRL + K, CTRL + C. The keyboard shortcut to uncomment text is CTRL + K, CTRL + U.