How do I register my Vodafone SIM myself?
How To Register Vodafone SIM Card
- Frist Dial the Vodafone SIM Registration short code *404#
- Then Enter Your Ghana Card Pin (letters and figures without hyphens)
- Then Confirm Ghana Card Pin.
- Afterwards Enter Your Surname.
- Then Enter Your First Name(s)
- Then Enter Date of Birth (Format: DDMMYYYY)
Why should I register my Vodafone?
Register for free so you can view your service usage, pay bills, view your bundles or purchase new bundles.
What does not registered on network mean Vodafone?
SIM not registered on network error usually means that you can’t receive and make phone calls from your smartphone. This happens when your SIM card can’t connect to the Vodafone network. This error message pops up on Android devices.
How do I reactivate my Vodafone number online?
If your Vodafone Mobile is de-activated and it can be re-activated within 15 days.
- Try to request re-activation via Vodafone customer care.
- Visit nearest vodafone store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated.
How do I register for Vodafone?
Welcome to the Vodafone online Sim Registration platform!
- Please ensure that you are the owner of the Vodafone SIM card you are trying to register.
- To complete the registration process, you will be asked security questions on your SIM usage.
How can I register my mobile number in Vodafone Qid?
To activate Metrash2, customers need to send an SMS (from a mobile registered in their name) to 92992 with their Qatari ID number and expiry: M2R send to 92992, and follow the simple 5 step process.
How can I check if my Vodafone number is still active?
You can check your Vodafone mobile number in two ways – USSD Codes and Vodafone App….Vodafone Number Check Codes [Know Your Own Mobile Number]
|Vodafone Number Check Details||Vodafone Number Check Code|
|Vodafone Number Check||*111*2#|
What happens if I don’t recharge my Vodafone number?
If you don’t recharge your Vodafone or Airtel number with any of the minimum recharge plans, your outgoing calls will be blocked after 30 days. Not only outgoing, but the incoming calls will be blocked as well, in 45 days.
How do I register for my Vodafone account?
Register for My Vodafone. Enter your Vodafone mobile number. Enter your account PIN. info-circle. Your account PIN. Your 4-digit account PIN was set-up when you joined Vodafone. If you don’t remember the PIN, give us a call on 1555 from your Vodafone mobile or call 1300 650 410 from other phones. Do you have nbn with us?
How do I Find my Vodafone mobile number?
1 Download the Vodafone app from Google Play Store or iTunes 2 Open the app and log in to your account 3 In the home screen of the app you can see your Vodafone mobile number
How do I Register my NBN service for my Vodafone?
You can register your nbn service for My Vodafone via the link in your welcome email, or call customer care on 1300 650 410. Code Red : SPLAT Could not get the Response From API !
What can I do with my Vodafone at home?
You can now access your My Vodafone At Home account to view and pay bills online, order new services online quickly, monitor your broadband usage and make any changes to your account set up.