Where in Europe is warmest in December?
10 Warmest Places in Europe in Winter – December, January &…
- Fuerteventura, Canary Islands.
- Lanzarote, Canary Islands.
- Tenerife, Canary Islands.
- Gran Canaria, Canary Islands.
- Malaga, Spain.
- Limassol, Cyprus.
- Madeira, Portugal.
- Alicante, Spain.
Is December good to visit Europe?
The first half of December is a good time to visit Europe if you’re on a budget and don’t mind the wet and cold weather. With the cost of flights, accommodation, and attractions generally low and few tourists around, this might be a good time to discover European cities. Just avoid Christmas markets on the weekends!
Is Europe warm in December?
Europe isn’t usually our first thought when we’re planning a December trip. The Caribbean, Asia, and really the whole Southern hemisphere usually come to mind first — and for good reason. They are, on the whole, much warmer in the winter months. But there are some European destinations that avoid winter’s chill.
Where is warm in Europe at Christmas?
1. Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain. Tenerife is one of the few places in Europe that are hot in December. It’s a great time to go, as the average temperature of Tenerife in December sits between 20ºC and 25ºC.
What is the best European country to visit in December?
Best European Cities to Visit in December
- ROVANIEMI, FINLAND. Of all the things to do in Europe in December, visiting Santa tops the Christmas spirit wish list.
- PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC.
- COPENHAGEN, DENMARK.
- BERLIN, GERMANY.
- VIENNA, AUSTRIA.
- BRUGES, BELGIUM.
- OSLO, NORWAY.
- SALZBURG, AUSTRIA.
Is Greece still hot in December?
Across Greece, the average temperatures in December can reach highs of 57 Fahrenheit (14 Celsius) and lows of 43 F (6 C). It may not be the best month to visit the Greek beaches, but the temperature is still mild and comfortable, especially when compared to other countries in northern Europe.
Is Europe cold in December?
Eastern Europe Weather in December: Temperatures throughout much of Europe are some of the coldest they’ll be all year, other than January. There’s no need to worry about bringing warm weather clothing now, think sweaters, jeans, wool, scarves, gloves, warm boots and a warm coat. (Average Max Temperature: 13°C.
Where can you swim in December?
TOP 8 cities for swimming in december:
- #1 Cancun. Sea temp.: 80°F. December : ideal swimming.
- #2 Punta Cana. Sea temp.: 83°F. December : ideal swimming.
- #3 Playa del Carmen. Sea temp.: 80°F.
- #4 Cairns. Sea temp.: 84°F.
- #5 Tulum. Sea temp.: 80°F.
- #6 Varadero. Sea temp.: 79°F.
- #7 Mumbai. Sea temp.: 81°F.
- #8 Cozumel. Sea temp.: 80°F.
Where is the best place in Europe to spend Christmas?
10 Best Places to Spend Christmas in Europe
- Nuremberg, Germany. Christmas market in Nuremberg.
- Stuttgart and the Black Forest, Germany.
- Strasbourg, France.
- Dresden and the Ore Mountains, Germany.
- Precepe Scenes, Italy.
- Munich, Germany.
- Vienna, Austria.
- Zagreb, Croatia.
Where is the cheapest place to travel for Christmas?
Cheap and warm destinations for Christmas and New Year holidays
- 1 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- 2 Cancún/Cozumel/Riviera Maya, Mexico.
- 3 Punta Cana/Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
- 4 Montego Bay/Ocho Rios/Negril, Jamaica.
- 5 San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 6 Ambergris Caye/Caye Caulker, Belize.
- 7 Roatán Island, Honduras.