What is the saddest moment in video game?
- 6 The Witcher 3 – The Bloody Baron’s Child.
- 7 Ori and the Blind Forest – The Passing of Naru.
- 8 Telltale’s the Walking Dead Series – Lee’s Fate.
- 9 The Last of Us – Joel’s Daughter.
- 10 Final Fantasy VII – Aeris’s Death.
- 11 Dark Souls – The Death of Solaire.
- 12 Halo Reach – the Death of Kat-B320.
What is the most saddest game ever?
Suffice to say, these titles are some of the saddest video games players can try out.
- 1 Telltale’s The Walking Dead.
- 2 The Last Of Us.
- 3 What Remains Of Edith Finch.
- 4 Gone Home.
- 5 Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.
- 6 Always Sometimes Monsters.
- 7 This War Of Mine.
- 8 Gris.
What video game moments that made you cry?
These are 10 heartbreaking moments in video games that made us cry.
- 1 The Last Of Us – Joel Nearly Dies.
- 2 Gears Of War 3 – Dom’s Death.
- 3 Red Dead Redemption 2 – Arthur Morgan’s Death.
- 4 BioShock Infinite – Ending.
- 5 The Walking Dead – Lee’s Death.
- 6 The Lion King – Ending.
- 7 Red Dead Redemption – John Marston’s Death.
Which game has the saddest ending?
15 Video Games With The Most Heartbreaking Endings, Ranked
- 1 The Walking Dead. The Walking Dead wasn’t afraid of taking us to some dark places.
- 2 Red Dead Redemption II.
- 3 Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
- 4 Life Is Strange.
- 5 Grand Theft Auto IV.
- 6 Conker’s Bad Fur Day.
- 7 Halo: Reach.
- 8 Spec Ops: The Line.
Is Red Dead Redemption 2 sad?
Although the original Red Dead Redemption is already a pretty sad game, the events of Red Dead Redemption 2 make it even more depressing. The worst thing about playing Red Dead Redemption again after completing RDR2 isn’t knowing how John will eventually die – it’s knowing no one remembers Arthur Morgan.
What is the saddest horror game?
10 Horror Games That Are More Heartbreaking Than Scary
- 1 The Last Of Us Parts 1 & 2 Explore A Never-Ending Cycle Of Violence.
- 2 Bioshock Explores Turning People Into Grease For The Machine Of Industry.
- 3 Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Reminds Us That Everyone You Love Will Die.
Is Omori sad?
While it may feel like your typical cutesy RPG Maker game, Omori succeeds in navigating deep themes of darkness, including depression and anxiety, in the haunting and beautiful delusions its protagonist creates to escape his reality.
Which game has the best ending?
10 Best Video Game Endings Of 2020
- 9 Resident Evil 3.
- 8 The Last Of Us 2.
- 7 Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- 6 Cuphead.
- 5 Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
- 4 Doom Eternal.
- 3 Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
- 2 Death Stranding.
Is RDR2 ending sad?
Why is Red Dead 2 sad?
Which is the most shocking moment in video games?
As it’s hard to objectively quantify surprise, here are our 18 Most Shocking Moments In Video Games, presented in no particular order . Warning: major SPOILERS l ie ahead!
How to choose the best video game moments?
A single scene, sequence of scenes, obstacle, or turning point that can be clearly identified and defined. Can be a moment from a level, but not an entire level start to finish. Boss fights are okay. The moment must be emotionally impactful somehow: did it amuse, surprise, scare, sadden, anger, or excite us? “There’s always a lighthouse.”
Which is the most heartbreaking video game of all time?
15 Video Games With The Most Heartbreaking Endings, Ranked. 1 15 Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons. Brother’s: A Tale of Two Sons tells the story of two siblings as they embark upon a brutal and unforgiving quest to 2 14 That Dragon, Cancer. 3 13 Link’s Awakening. 4 12 Ori And The Blind Forest. 5 11 Drawn To Life: The Next Chapter.
Are there any surprises in a video game?
Hollywood can throw bigger screens, bigger speakers, 3D and moving seats at us all they want, but they’re not going to reach the level of interactivity that video games offer. As such, gaming is capable of some truly surprising moments and is able to pull the rug from under you expertly.