What is Novatel Wireless MiFi?
MiFi is a brand name used to describe a wireless router that acts as a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot. A MiFi device can be connected to a cellular network and provide Internet access for up to ten devices. Novatel Wireless introduced the first MiFi device in the United States, in May 2009.
How do I reset my MiFi Novatel?
You can reset the Novatel Wireless MiFi 6630 to the factory default settings using the master reset button. Insert a paper clip into the hole and hold the button down for five seconds. Insert a paper clip into the hole and hold the button down for five seconds.
How do I connect to my MiFi?
- Turn on the MiFi device.
- Press on the Wifi Name/Password Button on the right side of the screen on the MiFi.
- On your Chromebook, look at the available WiFi networks.
- In the Password field, in the “Join Wi-Fi Network” window on your Chromebook, type in the password that appears on the screen of your MiFi.
Does MiFi work without cell service?
The only limitation of mifi hotspots is that the speed of the internet connection depends on the cellular data signal strength. Also, when multiple devices use the same mifi hotspot, the internet speed can reduce. Portable hotspots such as mifi hotspots require power to operate.
Where is reset button on MiFi?
You’ll find the Reset button beside the power key: Using a pin, press and hold the Reset button for five seconds. The Mobile Wi-Fi will automatically restart. Your default settings will now be restored.
How do you reset a Novatel MiFi 7000?
How to reset my Novatel Wireless MiFi 7000 using the master reset…
- Step 1 of 3. Turn the Novatel Wireless MiFi 7000 over and remove the back cover.
- Step 2 of 3. Locate the reset button.
- Step 3 of 3. Insert a paper clip into the hole and use it to press the reset button for 5 seconds.