How do I connect my Sony Bravia to my home theater?
- Connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI ports labeled ARC, or the port identified in your manual that supports ARC.
- Set Speakers to Audio system. The steps below are an example on Android TV or Google TV.
- Turn on the Control for HDMI setting on both the TV and the receiver or home theater system.
How do I hook up my Sony Bravia to surround sound?
- After making a connection, turn on the TV and Home Theatre System..
- Press the button repeatedly to select the input to the connected Home Theatre System.
- For audio connection, press the HOME button on your remote, then select.
- The connected audio system is turned on automatically.
Where is the audio output on a Sony Bravia TV?
Press the (Quick Settings) button or HOME button on the supplied remote control: Select Settings. Under the TV category, select Sound, Display & Sound or BRAVIA Settings. Select Audio output.
How do I get my TV to play through my surround sound?
The three most common methods to allow the television sound be heard through the speakers of a stereo receiver or home theater system are:
- Option 1: HDMI connection using the Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature (Preferred method)
- Option 2: Connection using Optical Digital Cable or Coaxial Digital Cable (Digital audio)
How do I connect my optical cable to my Sony Bravia TV?
For some BRAVIA models and any other TV that has an HDMI IN terminal that does not support ARC, use an HDMI cable (sold separately) to connect the HDMI IN terminal on the TV to the TV OUT (ARC) terminal on the Sound Bar. Then connect the TV’s optical digital audio output to OPTICAL IN on the Sound Bar.
How do I connect my surround sound to my TV without HDMI?
How do you connect a TV to a receiver without HDMI? You can use any RCA audio cables, a composite video cable, a 5-cable component RCA video cable, or an HDMI converter that matches the input option you have available.
Does Sony Bravia have optical out?
How do I screen mirror on my Sony Bravia?
On the TV remote control, press the INPUT button, select Screen mirroring, then press the Enter button….To register your device to the TV
- Tap Settings.
- Select Device connection or Xperia Connectivity.
- Select Screen mirroring.
- On the Screen mirroring screen, tap Start.
- Select OK.
- Tap the name of your TV.
How do I connect my phone to my Sony Bravia TV wirelessly?
Follow the on-screen directions to connect your mobile device to the TV.
- Select Settings on your mobile device.
- Depending on your mobile device, select Screen mirroring, Miracast, Cast screen, Smart View, or Wireless display.
- On your mobile device, select the TV device that is displayed on the setup screen of the TV.
What can I do to connect my BRAVIA TV to the Internet?
Connect your TV to the internet. Learn details of Screen Mirroring, One-touch Mirroring, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, TV Remote and other methods of displaying pictures or videos from a mobile device. Connect a home theater to your TV. Connect a Set-top Box to your TV. Connect a Sound Bar system to your TV.
How to connect my Sony TV to my Receiver?
How to Connect My Sony TV to My Receiver 1 Connect a Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable, or Audio cable to… 2 Connect the other end of the cable to the corresponding jacks on the A/V receiver… 3 Power on your TV. 4 Set the TV Audio out setting to either Fixed or Variable . See More….
How can I connect my sound bar to my TV?
Connect a home theater to your TV. Connect a Set-top Box to your TV. Connect a Sound Bar system to your TV. Watch pictures and videos stored on a USB storage device.
What’s the best way to connect my TV to my audio system?
Which option you use will depend on the connection ports on your products. If your TV and audio system both support the ARC feature, we recommend using Option 1 to connect your products, otherwise use Option 2. Note: For other possible connections and model-specific information about system settings, check the manuals supplied with your products.