Which treatment is best for hair treatment?
Hair Regrowth Treatment Options
- Stem cell therapy: Human hair grows out of follicles present on the scalp.
- Intensive Hair Root Therapy for Hair Regrowth.
- PRP Treatment for Hair Loss.
- Hair Nutri Infusion Therapy.
- Laser Hair Treatment.
- Hair Transplant.
Which doctor should I consult for hair fall?
Usually, hair fall is caused due to stress, mineral deficiency, weather conditions, hormonal changes, etc. For better solutions, it’s always best to consult a dermatologist.
How much does PRP treatment cost in Chennai?
4,500 – Rs. 15,000 per session across several hair clinics….PRP Hair Loss Treatment Cost In India.
|Chennai||Rs. 4800||Rs. 12,500|
|Pune||Rs. 5000||Rs. 14,000|
|Kolkata||Rs. 5250||Rs. 13,000|
|Kochi||Rs. 5000||Rs. 12,000|
How much does hair transplant cost in Chennai?
|Per graft comparison of hair transplant cost|
|Number of hair grafts||On lower side||No of Sittings Required (1 sitting = 4 to 6 hours )|
|500 – 1000 Hair Grafts||Rs.30,000/-||1|
|1000 – 1500 Hair Grafts||Rs.45,000/-||1|
|1500 – 2000 Hair Grafts||Rs.60,000/-||1 – 2|
What are the 7 types of hair damage?
- Dull and Unruly Hair. The Look: Frizzy, easily tangled, lacking shine, unmanageable. The Cause: Damaged hair cuticles.
- Fragile Hair. The Look: Split ends, visible hair breakage. The Cause: Cuticle and cortex damage.
- Thinning Hair. The Look: Patchy or slow hair growth, excessive hair falling out.
How can I stop hair fall and grow new hair?
Their proven benefits can help to stimulate growth and enhance the hair that you have.
- Massage. Massaging the scalp can help to restore hair growth and can be used in conjunction with hair oils and masks.
- Aloe vera.
- Coconut oil.
- Fish oil.
- Onion juice.
- Rosemary oil.
Can Hairfall be treated?
Effective treatments for some types of hair loss are available. You might be able to reverse hair loss, or at least slow it. With some conditions, such as patchy hair loss (alopecia areata), hair may regrow without treatment within a year. Treatments for hair loss include medications and surgery.
Is PRP hair treatment painful?
The harsh chemicals will irritate the site of the injections and possibly cause complications. It also exacerbates scalp pain.
Is PRP hair treatment permanent?
You can prolong the effectiveness of the treatment by taking good care of your body. Although, you can benefit from the treatment for up to 12 months. You will still require repeated PRP treatment to maintain the effects of hair growth.
Can hair transplant fail?
Failure of the hair transplant surgery can occur due to the technical failure by the surgical team or due to sloppy surgical methods.