Where is Windows Live Photo Gallery on my computer?
Choose Start→All Programs→Windows Live→Windows Live Photo Gallery.
What happened to Microsoft photo gallery?
Note: Do not forget that Windows Photo Gallery has been discontinued and Microsoft no longer offers support for it. If you have any issues with the app, you’ll have to solve them on your own.
Is photo gallery part of Windows 10?
The Photos app comes preinstalled with Windows 10. If you’ve got Windows 10, you don’t need to do anything to get the app. You can also simply change the default photo viewer/editor to another app of your choice.
Does Windows 10 include photo gallery?
Getting Started With Microsoft Photos The Photos app comes preinstalled with Windows 10. You can also simply change the default photo viewer/editor to another app of your choice. Windows still comes with Paint, which is more about one-at-a-time image resizing, drawing, and saving to different image formats.
Does Windows 10 have photo gallery?
The Photos app in Windows 10 gathers photos from your PC, phone, and other devices, and puts them in one place where you can more easily find what you’re looking for. To get started, in the search box on the taskbar, type photos and then select the Photos app from the results.
How do I view photos on Windows 10?
How to View Your Photo Collection with the Windows 10 Photos App
- From the Start menu, click the Photos tile.
- Scroll down to the photo you want to view or edit.
- Click a photo to see it full-screen and then choose any menu option to view, navigate, manipulate, or share your pictures.
How do I import photos to Windows Photo Gallery?
Import photos and videos
- Use a USB cable to connect your device to the PC.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type photos and then select the Photos app from the results.
- Select Import and follow the instructions to import from a folder or a USB device.