What should I say on Facebook status?
45 Status Updates About Life for Facebook
- The only person you should try to be better than is the one you were yesterday.
- Life is not about how hard you can hit.
- Life is a book.
- Every day is a second chance.
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
What can I write on my Facebook post?
Part 3: What to write on a Facebook picture post (check the examples)
- Write a compelling story. I know, I know, earlier I said to “keep your posts short.”
- Call out a demographic. Here’s an underrated one.
- Start or end posts with a question.
- Share a link.
- Talk about personal experiences.
- Share a tiered number list.
What does updated her status mean on Facebook?
When a status is updated, it posts on the user’s personal wall, as well as in the news feeds of their friends.
How do you say please like my post?
Use call to actions and hashtags in captions You can do this by adding a simple message like ‘Please like this post’ in the caption. Placing it as overlay text on the image can help too. A company that regularly publishes engaging quotes, and asks people to like them with a message in the caption, is Foundr.
What can I write on my status?
Share what’s on your mind with these short statuses.
- Don’t be the same, be better.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- Do what’s right.
- I came, I saw, I conquered.
- Keep moving! Nothing new to read.
- Life’s short, don’t miss a day.
- Let us die young or let us live forever.
How do I get more likes?
How to Get More Likes on Instagram – 15 Proven Tips to Organically Increase Your Engagement
- Share High-Quality Photos.
- Write Engaging Captions.
- Use a Call to Action.
- Know Your Audience.
- Add a Geo Location to Every Post.
- Like and Comment Everyday.
- Use The Right Hashtags.
- Encourage People to “Tag a Friend”