What should I do in Paris at night?
10 Must Do Things In Paris At Night – Recommended By A Local
- Eiffel Tower. Top of the list of best night time attractions in Paris has got to be the Eiffel Tower.
- Walk by the Seine.
- Parisian dinner.
- Bateaux Mouches.
- A night at the cabaret.
- Cocktails at Dragon et Phénix.
- Ride the Ferris wheel at Concorde.
What is there to do in Paris after 10pm?
Best Things to Do in Paris at Night 
- A Paris Night Cruise.
- Parisian Cabarets.
- The Louvre at Night.
- The Eiffel Tower at Night.
- A Night at the Opera (Garnier)
- Wine Tasting with a Professional Sommelier.
- Paris Nights from a Rooftop Bar.
- Paris Night Tour with Champagne on a Vintage Car.
Where can I spend my evening in Paris?
The 6 Best Evenings In Paris – A First-Time Visitor’s Guide
- Eiffel Tower Dinner + River Seine + Moulin Rouge.
- Evening Tour of the Louvre + Wine Tasting.
- Privilege Dinner Cruise, Live Music & Hotel Transportation.
- Ghosts & Legends of Paris – Night Walking Tour.
- La Marina 5.
- Opera & Ballet Performances.
What should I do on my last day in Paris?
Here are our top ten favorite things to do in Paris.
- Eiffel Tower.
- Musee d’Orsay.
- The Louvre.
- The Arc de Triomphe.
- Dine at street café
- Notre Dame Cathedral.
What are the best things to do in Paris France?
Best Things To Do in Paris. If it’s your first time to Paris, you’ll probably want to spend some time at the world-renowned Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and Notre-Dame, but don’t miss out on other notable city jewels such as the Musée d’Orsay, the Luxembourg Gardens or Le Marais.
What are the best things to visit in Paris?
There is no shortage of sights and things to do in Paris. Most of the popular tourist destinations are in the city center – such as the Louvre, Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame. Don’t forget to enjoy a walk through some of Paris’ fabulous parks such as the Tuileries and Jardin du Luxembourg .
What are the best sites to visit in Paris?
According to leading travel and tourism guide books for journeying to France, the most visited place in Paris is the Eiffel Tower and Disneyland Paris. At the same time, the famed cathedral of Notre Dame is popular with both new and veteran visitors to this City of Lights.
What are the top attractions in Paris?
25 Top Tourist Attractions in Paris. Seine cruises pass under numerous bridges in Paris, going by such sights as the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Eiffel Tower. A Seine cruise lasts about an hour, but what a magic hour it is! A Seine cruise also is a good way to experience Paris at night.