What is the Ram 1500 Express package?
Additional RAM 1500 Express interior features include: Heavy-duty vinyl 40/ 20/ 40 split bench seat. Optional Uconnect® 3.0 or 5.0. USB port and auxiliary input jack. Carpeted floor and floor mats.
How much horsepower does Ram 1500 5.7 HEMI have?
5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE The Hemi puts out an impressive 395 horsepower, 410 lb-ft of torque and can tow up to 11,610 pounds when properly equipped.
What Ram 1500 is the fastest?
2021 Ram 1500 TRX
The 2021 Ram 1500 TRX is the quickest pickup truck we’ve ever tested. It accelerates from zero to 60 mph in just 4.1 seconds and races on through the quarter-mile in 12.7 seconds at 106.3 mph.
How fast is a 5.7 Hemi Ram?
The Ram 1500 has a top speed of 118 miles per hour, highlighting its horsepower.
What’s the difference between tradesman and express?
Inside the cabins, the Tradesman and the Express are almost identical. They both have seating for five adults, a sound system, a climate management system, and high-end cloth seats. The most notable difference inside their cabs is the addition of carpeting on the floor of the Express.
How much is a Ram 1500 Express?
Model range and prices 1500 Express Quad Cab – $79,950 (four-generation) 1500 Express Crew Cab – $89,950 (four-generation) 1500 Express Crew Cab RamBox – $94,450 (four-generation)
How much horsepower does a 2012 Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi have?
The top-spec engine (available on all models) is the 5.7-liter Hemi V-8 that makes 390 hp and 407 lb-ft of torque. The Ram 1500 is available as a Regular, Quad, and Crew Cab, with an 8’0″, 6’4″, or 5’7″ bed. Four-wheel drive is available on all models except for the sporty R/T and the V-6 equipped Tradesman.
How much horsepower is in a 392 Hemi?
392 HEMI® V8 ENGINE It delivers naturally aspirated 485 horsepower, 475 lb-ft of torque and 0-60 in the low 4-second range and includes standard MDS Fuel Saver technology.
What truck has the most HP?
10 Of The Most Powerful Pickup Trucks Available Now
- 4 2020 Hennessey Jeep Gladiator Maximus (1000HP)
- 5 2020 Hennessey Chevrolet Silverado Goliath (700HP)
- 6 2020 Ford F-450 Lariat (475HP)
- 7 2021 Ram 1500 TRX (702HP)
- 8 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor (450HP)
- 9 2021 Nissan Titan XD (400HP)
- 10 2021 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty (420HP)
Which pickup truck has the most horsepower?
No. The Ram 1500 TRX is far and away the most powerful truck on the market today – or any other day, for that matter. The 6.2-liter supercharged HEMI V8 that powers the 2021 TRX produces 702 horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque, and makes the Ram the most powerful and fastest mass-produced truck in the world.
How can I make my 5.7 Hemi faster?
How to Increase the Horsepower of the 5.7 Hemi
- Buy A Tuner. Tuners can help you bring out the maximum power output from your 5.7 Hemi.
- Install A Cold Air Intake.
- Replace the Restrictive Stock Exhaust.
- Reduce Engine’s Weight.
- Change Your Drive Shaft.
- Reset the ECU.
- Replace the Factory Air Filter.
- Install A Throttle Body Spacer.
How can I make my Ram 1500 faster?
Performance Steps to Take to Make My RAM HEMI Really Fast
- Install a new high-flow, washable air filter in place of the restrictive factory filter.
- Replace the stock exhaust with a larger diameter unit and less restrictive muffler to reduce engine back pressure.
- Add a turbo kit for the ultimate performance upgrade.