How do I setup my new iPod nano?
Set up iPod nano:
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes from www.itunes.com/download.
- Connect iPod nano to a high-power USB 2.0 port on your Mac or PC, using the cable that came.
- Follow the onscreen instructions in iTunes to register iPod nano and sync iPod nano with songs.
How do you make an old iPod work?
Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home button until the screen turns off. Then wait a few seconds for your device to restart. Still need help? Plug your iPod into power, then try again.
How do I setup my iPod touch for the first time?
Turn on and set up your iPod touch
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. If iPod touch doesn’t turn on, you might need to charge the battery.
- Do one of the following: Tap Set Up Manually, then follow the onscreen setup instructions.
Does iPod nano still work with iTunes?
iPod nano is still fully functional as it was when it was released. You can still synchronize iTunes Store purchases to iPod nano or music ripped from CDs. You cannot synchronize iPod nano over Bluetooth. You must connect iPod nano to your computer using its USB lead.
Do old ipods still work?
Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use. Just like how you can use your iPhone as a USB drive, you can also transform your old iPod into a storage drive. Thereafter, you have two options to convert the device into a USB drive.
What can I use instead of iTunes to put music on my iPod?
WALTR 2. My favorite iTunes replacement software is WALTR 2.