How do I check my Fido data usage?
You can dial *28 from your Fido phone to hear your usage, or you can dial 611 and then select the options 1 > 4 > 4.
Does Fido have an app?
Android: Download from Google Play by searching “Fido My Account”
What is the Fido app?
Fido Navigator transforms your phone into a real-time GPS navigation device. It gives you voice-guided turn-by-turn directions on the road, and re-routes you automatically if you make a wrong turn.
How do I uninstall Fido app?
1- On the home screen, touch Applications tab and select Settings > Applications > Manage applications. 2- When all applications appear, scroll and select the application you want to uninstall. 3- Tap Uninstall and touch OK to uninstall application you desired.
How can you check data usage on Iphone?
View how much data you’re using To see how much cellular data that you’ve used, go to Settings > Cellular or Settings > Mobile Data. If you’re using an iPad, you might see Settings > Cellular Data instead. Scroll down to find which apps are using cellular data.
How do I know my data plan?
Check your mobile plan & buy mobile data on Android
- Open your Settings app.
- Tap Google. Mobile data plan. To check your plan: At the top, see your current data plan status. To buy more data: Under “Buy data,” tap the offer you want. Then tap Buy.
Does Fido work on iPhone?
Fido Solutions Inc. Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
How do I contact Fido?
Anything you need, you can always reach us over live chat, Facebook, Twitter, or by dialing 6-1-1 or by dialing 611 on your Fido. Talk soon.
How do I check my Mobile Data usage?
Check your mobile data usage
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network and Internet. Data usage.
- Under ‘Mobile’, you’ll see how much total data you use.
- To see graphs and details, tap Mobile data usage. To pick a time period, tap the Down arrow . To see how much data each app uses, look below the graph.
How do I check my daily data usage?
How to Check Data Usage on Android
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Data usage.
- Tap Mobile data usage.
- The top of the screen displays your data usage for the current month (as determined by your billing cycle).