How can I transfer files from iPhone to PC for free?
To copy files from iPhone to PC with iTunes File Sharing using USB:
- Connect your iPhone your computer and launch iTunes if it doesn’t run automatically.
- In the iTunes window, click the “Device” tab and select “File Sharing”.
- Select the app shown in the list from which you want to transfer files to PC.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to PC without iTunes?
Part 1. Transfer Files from iPhone to PC Without iTunes via EaseUS MobiMover
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. Then launch EaseUS MobiMover and go to “Phone to PC” > “Next”.
- Check the types of files you want to transfer and click “Transfer”.
- Wait for the transfer process to finish.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to PC wirelessly?
All you need to do, you have to connect your iPhone and your PC on same Wi-Fi connection so you can access them wirelessly. The name of the app of Air Transfer. Once you have downloaded the app now please make sure your iPhone/iPad is connected on the same Wi-Fi as your computer.
How do I AirDrop from iPhone to computer?
How to turn on AirDrop
- Open Finder and at the top-left of the side-panel, click “AirDrop.” With Finder open, you can also click “Go” in the taskbar at the very top of your screen, then click “AirDrop” in the drop-down menu.
- If your Mac’s Bluetooth or Wi-Fi is turned off, you will be asked to turn them on.
How do I export photos from iPhone to computer?
Here’s how to do it.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
- Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click Import.
- Click any photos you’d like to not import; all new photos will be selected for import by default.
- Click Continue.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to laptop?
See which of your iOS and iPadOS apps can share files with your computer
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Click your device in iTunes.
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
How do I import photos from iPhone to PC?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I AirDrop from phone to laptop?
Using AirDrop On your phone or tablet, open the large file you wish to copy. Tap the Share icon and select AirDrop. In the AirDrop screen, select your Mac. You should see an AirDrop notification on your Mac, at which point the file is automatically copied.
How do you transfer files from PC to iPhone?
Steps to Transfer App Files from PC to iPhone Connect your iPhone to PC. Tap device icon on iTunes. Click “Apps” under “Settings”. Under “File Sharing”, you may see a list of apps and choose one. Select the file to transfer from the right list.
How do I download iPhone files to my computer?
1. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable. 2. Open iTunes. 3. Click on the Device icon next to the media dropdown. 4. Click on “File Sharing” in the sidebar menu. 5. Select the appropriate application from the list. You can base this on your own intuition (epub files go with your ereader program, for example).
How do you copy from iPhone to computer?
Connect your iPhone to your computer with Wi-Fi or USB. In TouchCopy, click on the “Messages” tab. Click the conversation which contains the photo or photos which you want to copy. Open the “Images” tab at the top of the conversation preview. Hit “Copy Images”.