How can I get AdSense approval 2021?
Google AdSense Account Approval Process in 2021
- Setup your website or blog;
- Get organic traffic from original high quality contents;
- Comply with the AdSense Program policies;
- Sign up for an Google AdSense account;
- Add the AdSense code to your site; and.
- Wait for maximum two weeks for final review & approval status.
Can I get AdSense approval without traffic?
Apply for adsense after your website receives at least 100 unique visitors per day. Rules have become more strict and it may be difficult to get accepted if you don’t have a decent amount of traffic. You need to have a Google account (such as gmail) to use with Adsense.
How many posts are required for AdSense approval?
So, you should have at least 3-4 posts in every category, tag and page. Google Adsense told that we must have sufficient contents in every single web page. So, we should add contents in all pages and categories. There shouldn’t be any blank page without any content.
Why is AdSense disapproved?
There are several reasons why your AdSense application may have been disapproved, and the most common disapproval reason is because your application is a duplicate of an existing account. AdSense policies only allow one account per publisher, and it’s against the AdSense Terms and Conditions to create a second account.
Why can’t I get approved for AdSense?
Your site has to be completely original, and that means that AdSense before has never accepted it, so keep this in mind. After 24-48 hours, you should get a response from Google. If your site follows all of the guidelines above, approval should be granted rather quickly.
How do I know if my website is ready for AdSense?
Learn how to sign in and check your AdSense site status.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Sites.
- In the list of sites, find your site and check its status. Use the filter. at the top of the page to quickly find sites in your sites list. You can either use the preset terms or enter your own search term. Status.
Does AdSense approve me?
Can I re apply for AdSense?
– When we apply for an ADSENSE account and ADSENSE reject your application this is known as ADSENSE account is disapproved. When an application is disapproved, we can always reapply for an account. When our ADSENSE account is banned, in most of the cases we can’t reapply or use Adsense again with the same name.
What are the requirements for AdSense?
Age requirement for an AdSense account. As stated in the AdSense Terms and Conditions, publishers must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the AdSense Program. If you’re under 18 years old. If you are not yet 18, you may have a parent or guardian sign up for AdSense using their own Google Account.
How do I sign up for AdSense account?
To sign in to your AdSense account, follow these steps: Visit https://www.google.com/adsense. Click Sign in. Enter the email address and password you used to sign up for AdSense. Click Sign in.
What is an AdSense account?
An Adsense account is a dashboard which allows you to manage advertisement published on your site. Some of the things you can do in your Adsense account are: Monitoring statistics of the performance of your website such as the number of clicks, traffics, earnings, etc.