How can I change my Qtel WiFi password?
Starts here1:18How to Ooredoo Qatar Change SSID and password of WiFi Router …YouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clip54 second suggested clipFirst open the web interface of Orido 4G Wi-Fi router. So in my case it is 192 168 8.1. So this is aMoreFirst open the web interface of Orido 4G Wi-Fi router. So in my case it is 192 168 8.1. So this is a web lead run phase. So what should we get it login to the web interface.
How do I change my password on my Huawei router?
Open your Internet browser. Log in to your router’s web-based management page (check the nameplate on the router for the default IP address). Choose Advanced > System > Modify Password. Enter the current password, the new password and confirm the new password and then click Save.
Can I change my router password from my phone?
Starts here7:18How To Change WiFi Password From Your Smartphone (Android)YouTubeStart of suggested clipEnd of suggested clip52 second suggested clipAnd then it’s going to open up your browser. I’m gonna use Firefox. So now it’s asking you for yourMoreAnd then it’s going to open up your browser. I’m gonna use Firefox. So now it’s asking you for your username. And password for your to log into your admin interface of your router. For me the default.
Can I change the password on my modem?
Changing your Wi-Fi network’s name and password isn’t done by logging into your internet service provider’s website or app. Instead, you can update this information at any time by accessing your modem or modem/router hybrid device directly by using a specific IP address and login information.
How do I change my Huawei HG659 WiFi password?
To change the Wi-Fi password of a Huawei HG659, perform the following steps:
- The default IP address of a HG659 is generally 192.168. 1.1.
- Enter the default login account and password of the HG659 and click Login. Username: user.
- In the navigation tree, choose Home Network > WLAN Settings > WLAN Encryption.
- Click Save.
How do I reset my Huawei HG659 router?
Huawei HG659 Factory reset
- Press and hold reset button (next to DSL port) with pen or paperclip while powered on.
- Wait until the WLAN light turns off, and LAN1-4 turn on.
- Let go of reset button.
- Wait for modem to restart.
How can I find my Huawei dongle WIFI password?
Starts here0:52Where to Find Deafault Wi-Fi Password on HUAWEI ModemYouTube
How do I change my Huawei WIFI name and password?
Go to Wi-Fi Settings > Wi-Fi Basic Settings to view the current Wi-Fi name and password. Enter the new Wi-Fi name (SSID) and Wi-Fi password, and click Save.
How can I change my broadband WiFi password?
To change your password or manage other account settings:
- Click on My CONNECT account and sign in.
- Enter your existing password. Enter a new password and repeat the new password in the next field, then click on “Save”.
How do I change my WiFi password on my router?
To change your router’s password:
- Enter your router’s IP address into your favorite web browser.
- Log in with the default username and password (both admin, usually).
- Go to settings.
- Select Change Router Password or a similar option.
- Enter the new password.
- Save the new settings.
How do I change my router username and password?
How do I change my Huawei router username and password?
Change the login password
- Connect your computer to the CPE’s Wi-Fi (or to the CPE’s LAN port using an Ethernet cable). Enter 192.168.
- Go to Advanced > System > Modify Password, enter the Current password, New password, and Confirm password, and click Save.