Does Mailchimp integrate with YouTube?
How to connect Mailchimp + YouTube. Zapier lets you send info between Mailchimp and YouTube automatically—no code required. Triggers when a recipient opens an e-mail in a specific campaign.
How do I embed HTML into Mailchimp?
To create an email campaign with pasted HTML code, follow these steps.
- In the Content section of the campaign builder, click Design Email.
- On the template step, click the Code your own tab.
- Choose Paste in code.
- Paste your HTML into the code editor and click Save.
Can you embed a website into Mailchimp?
If you have a custom coded website or your platform isn’t listed on the Integrations page, you can add Mailchimp’s site code to your website’s HTML to connect it to Mailchimp.
How do you embed a video into an email?
How to embed video in email
- Use a static image with a play button. Using a play button on top of a static image is the easiest way to link to video content, either on your site, YouTube or Vimeo.
- Use a GIF of the video.
- Use an animated play button.
- Create a faux video with CSS animation.
- Embed video into an email.
Can I use GIFs in Mailchimp?
You can use Mailchimp’s content studio to access Giphy’s vast library of animated GIFS and insert them into your campaigns. Even better, it’s completely free. In this article, you’ll learn how to search for Giphy GIFs and insert GIFs into your campaign.
Can I upload mp4 to Mailchimp?
See our Embed a YouTube video in Mailchimp email Tutorial. File Upload – Upload a file from your computer – all video file formats are accepted including mp4, avi, mov and flv.
How do I copy HTML code from MailChimp?
How to export HTML code from Mailchimp, that will work
- In MailChimp, ensure the email you want to export is saved as a template.
- Select Edit – Export as HTML.
- Copy your code from the HTML download into MailChimp’s Inline Tool.
- Click convert, download the code and you’re done.
How do I add a form to my website?
Add a survey or form to your Sites page
- Go to Sites and open the site and page where you want to add your form.
- On the right, click Insert. Forms. You might have to scroll to see Forms.
- Locate the file and click Insert.
Can you embed a video in a PDF?
Adobe Acrobat X Pro allows you to insert rich media files, such as video, sound, or Flash documents, into PDF documents. When you add a video file to a PDF document, Acrobat automatically converts video to FLV files. This format ensures both high-quality viewing and compatibility across computer platforms.
How do I embed a video?
Embed videos & playlists
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE .
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
How to embed a YouTube video in a Mailchimp landing page?
However, you can embed a YouTube video (and others) in a Mailchimp landing page. The first way is to use an image with a link and a call to action. Simply add the image block, upload the thumbnail image of your video, then add a link on your image to the video.
How do you embed a code in Mailchimp?
When you embed a bit of code into your message, Mailchimp will go get the thumbnail and place a player button over it. To get more help with advanced code settings, see Mailchimp’s answer.
Where to find unique identifier for video in Mailchimp?
The video merge tag uses the following format. Where SERVICE is replaced with the service name where your video is hosted, and XXXX is the unique identifier for the video. Several services are supported in Mailchimp’s video merge tags. Use the following list to find the service name and how to locate your video’s unique identifier.
How to add a video to an email campaign?
Add Video to a Campaign. Most email clients can’t display embedded video content, and will strip the code from your campaign. When you create a campaign in Mailchimp, use our Auto-Convert feature, link an image, insert a Video content block, or use merge tags to share a thumbnail image of the video that links to the video’s URL.