Can you have multiple iPods on the same iTunes account?
Answer: A: There is no limit to the number of iPads, iPhones, or iPods you can sync with one computer, iTunes library, or account. The sync settings of one device does not affect any other devices.
How do you sync two iPods together?
- Connect both iPods to your computer. If you have one USB port, you’ll have to connect them one at a time.
- Once iTunes opens, click one of your iPods in the Devices section.
- Click the “Apply” button once you have finished syncing music to your first iPod.
Can you have 2 iPods on the same computer?
The official Apple iPod FAQ says: Yes. If one person wants to use multiple iPods on a computer, or you don’t want to create multiple user accounts to support multiple iPods, you can set iTunes to update each iPod with only certain playlists.
Can I add music to someone else’s iPod?
Click on the “Music” library and drag-and-drop the music you want to add on to the iPod listed under devices. This will allow you to add the music without iTunes auto-removing the non-synced music from the device. Eject the iPod from the music and enjoy the new tunes.
How do I transfer everything from one iPod to another?
To copy music from one iPod to another:
- Go to the target iPod and sign in with the Apple ID you use on the source iPod via settings.
- Open the iTunes Store and click “More” > “Purchased”.
- Select “Music” and click the “Not on This iPod” tab.
- Choose “All Songs” and tap “Download All” to download songs to your new iPod.
Can you transfer your music from one iPod to another?
There is no direct way to transfer music from one iPod to another. However, you can transfer your iPod music library to your computer and then sync music to your new iPod from your computer.
How do I transfer my iTunes library from one iPod to another?
Can 1 iTunes run 2 iPhones?
You can maintain two iPhones on one account by maintaining separate iTunes playlists, or you can create a new iTunes library and sync each iPhone’s media files independently.
How many devices can I authorize on iTunes?
You can authorize up to 5 computers, which means that you can play your content on 5 different computers. You can’t authorize a computer from another computer or from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Can I transfer music from someone else’s iPod to my computer?
Double-click the “iPod_Controls” folder inside your iPod drive and then open the “Music” subfolder. Press “Ctrl-A” on your keyboard to select all the folders it contains. Click and drag them to the desired folder on your desktop to copy them to your computer.