Which study material is best for bank exams?
Best Books for IBPS PO 2021 Preparation
- English Grammar by Wren & Martin.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (S.Chand) R.S.Agarwal.
- Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal.
- Computer by Rani Ahilya.
- Banking and Economic Awareness by Rakesh Kumar.
How can I practice aptitude for bank exams?
Here we bring you the best tips to prepare for bank exams and crack the Quantitative Aptitude section with ease:
- Basic Concepts:
- Basic formulas and identities:
- Make your own shortcuts and tricks:
- Practice as this is the only key to success:
- Time management:
Which book is best for banking preparation?
List of Top 40 Best Books For Bank Exam Preparation
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics by M Tyra – BSC Publications.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations – RS Aggarwal – S.
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma – TMH Publication.
Which Quant book is best for bank exams?
IBPS PO 2021 Best Books for Quantitative Aptitude
|Best Books for Quantitative Aptitude||Author/Publication|
|Quantitative Aptitude Book||Wiley’s Publication|
|Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude||Arun Sharma|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma (Arihant Publication)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Disha Experts Sarvesh Verma|
How can I practice Quant in bank po?
IBPS PO Quant Preparation – Know the Syllabus
- Quadratic Equation.
- Data Interpretation.
- Work & Time.
- Speed, Time & Distance.
- Number Series.
- Profit Loss.
- Permutation & Combination.
How can I prepare for SBI PO quants?
SBI PO Quant Preparation Tips 2021
- Memorize all the mathematical formulae and multiplication tables.
- Solve SBI PO Quant questions regularly to practice.
- Attempt SBI PO Mains Mock Test and Previous year question papers.
- Devote 3 hours to Maths and practice all kinds of questions.
Which book is best for Bank preparation?
How many questions are on the Access Bank Job aptitude test?
Access Bank Job Aptitude Tests Past Questions and Answers PDF The Access Bank test consists of 60 questions to be answered in 60 minutes. Adequate preparation using this will help you complete them in less that time. Bank Aptitude Questions and Answers 36. 1/6 th of a pole is dipped in mud, half of the rest is in water and 5 m is above the water.
What are the materials available in banking academy?
Herewith we have mentioned the banking academy materials pdf free download link for Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Banking Awareness, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Static GK, Memory Based Papers and so on.
How many reasoning questions are there in bank MAINS exam?
So more or less all the banking aspirants are eagerly want to work out with reasoning questions and answers pdf and mock test papers. Commonly 35 reasoning questions are in bank prelims exams and 40 to 50 reasoning questions in Bank mains exams. So from these numbers of questions, we can easily score 60% of marks.
Is there any practice mock test for Bank Exams?
Here we have provided Practice mock test and English grammar capsule for bank exams. Both banking and computer awareness plays a very crucial role in bank mains exams. So, aspirants, those who are preparing for Mains exams can utilize the bank exam books pdf free download for banking awareness and computer awareness.