Which island in Thailand should I visit?
Koh Samui. Best island for: an all-rounder Thai island for first-timers, families and honeymooners.
What is the prettiest island to go to?
17 Most Beautiful Islands in the World
- Maldives. Maldives.
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia. Bora Bora, French Polynesia.
- Palawan, Philippines. Palawan, Philippines.
- Seychelles. Seychelles.
- Santorini, Greece. Santorini, Greece.
- The Cook Islands. The Cook Islands.
- Bali, Indonesia. Bali, Indonesia.
- The Dalmatian Islands, Croatia. Zlatni Rat.
What is the most beautiful view in Thailand?
20 of the Most Beautiful Places in Thailand
- Mae Hong Son. Gorgeous views on the drive.
- White Temple Chiang Rai. The famed White Temple.
- Pai Canyon. Such a cool-looking canyon!
- Silver Temple Chiang Mai. Meanwhile in Thailand…
- Doi inthanon. The King and Queen Pagoda at the top.
- Doi Chiang Dao.
- Wat Chaloem.
- Emerald Lake.
Can you swim in Thailand beaches?
The clear warm waters are enticing, and are pretty safe for most of the year. The sea does contain dangerous creatures, such as sea snakes, lionfish, stonefish and jellyfish. However, it’s only really jellyfish that could concern swimmers, and these are not much of a problem on Thailand’s Andaman coast.
What is the most visited beach in Thailand?
Nai Harn Beach, Phuket Though Nai Harn Beach can get quite crowded, it is still one of the most popular beaches in Thailand. Located on Phuket, the beach is known for crystal clear water, white sand, and waves that are not overbearing when swimming.
What is the best part of Thailand?
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
- Chiang Mai.
- Railay Beach.
- Phang Nga.
- Similan Islands Marine National Park.