What should I dress up as for Book Week?
Classic Book Character Costumes
- Gruffalo. This would not be a proper Book Week costume list without a mention of the Gruffalo.
- Harry Potter and Friends.
- Alice In Wonderland White Rabbit House Costume.
- Wizard of Oz Scarecrow.
- Tin Man.
- Where The Wild Things Are.
- Mr Tumnus.
What does the hungry caterpillar eat?
The book mentions that the caterpillar ate apples, pears, plums, oranges, strawberries, chocolate cake, ice cream, a pickle, swiss cheese, salami, a lollipop, cherry pie, sausage, a cupcake, watermelon, and some leaves.
How do you dress like a butterfly?
Make sure to select a dress or shirt and pants that will complement the colors in your wings. For example, if your wings are orange, black, and white, then go with a black dress or a black t-shirt with black pants. If you opt for all black clothes consider adding subtle embellishments that complement the wings.
What did the hungry caterpillar eat on each day?
The very hungry caterpillar eats through increasing quantities of fruit for the following five days (Monday through Friday). First he starts with one apple on Monday, then two pears on Tuesday, then three plums on Wednesday, four strawberries on Thursday, and five oranges on Friday.
What did the hungry caterpillar eat?
“On Saturday he ate through one piece of chocolate cake, one ice-cream cone, one pickle, one slice of Swiss cheese, one slice of salami, one lollipop, one piece of cherry pie, one sausage, one cupcake and one slice of watermelon.” The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Eric Carle.
What is Book Week theme 2021?
Book Week 2021 runs from 21-27 August and this year asks your children to embrace the theme “Old Worlds, New Worlds, Other Worlds”. This is an opportunity to escape into another world where your child can be anything they want to be!
Can I wear jeans as a teacher?
The staff policy prohibits jeans, see-through clothing, torn clothing, short or very tight-fitting clothing, sweat suits, shorts, hats, with exception of religious headwear, thongs (flip flops), and sneakers or athletic shoes, although gym teachers are permitted to wear athletic shoes.
How do you make wearable butterfly wings?
- Draw the outline of butterfly wings onto a large piece of cardstock.
- Use a craft knife to cut out the butterfly wings.
- Cut four 1 centimetre (0.39 in) holes into the middle of the butterfly wings.
- Paint the front of the butterfly wings, if desired.
- Wait 2 hours for the paint to dry and then paint the other side.