What is the size of a CD cover in Photoshop?
around 4.75 inches by 4.75 inches
CD booklets and covers tend to be around 4.75 inches by 4.75 inches. As such, you will want to create a new document in Photoshop with those dimensions. For the sake of this tutorial, we will want to keep the resolution to 72dpi.
What is the size of CD cover?
CD Cover Size Specifications for Printing The finished dimensions for the outside of printed CD covers are 4.724 inches square. Many printed designs include bleed. The “bleed area” is an extra 1/8″ of space for design elements or backgrounds to extend beyond the finished size of your piece.
How big is a CD cover in pixels?
For physical CD covers: 4.72in x 4.72 inches (perfect square). Make sure your album covers contain: Dimensions/pixels that are at least 1600 x 1600 – 3000 x 3000 pixels (streaming platforms like Amuse lets you push up all the way to 6000 x 6000 pixels)
How do I make a CD template in Photoshop?
How to create CD label using Photoshop
- Step 1: Look for the background picture.
- Step 2: Open the picture in Photoshop.
- Step 3: Resize the picture.
- Step 4: Download and open the artwork template.
- Step 5: Copy and paste the template over the background picture.
- Step 6: Adjust the Opacity of template layer.
How do I burn a CD?
Open the disc drive, insert a blank CD-R, data CD, or DVD, and close the drive. If the AutoPlay dialogue box opens, close it. If your computer has multiple drives, click the Burn Options menu, click More burn options, and then click the Devices tab to select the drive you want to use.
How do I resize a picture for a CD cover?
How to Shrink an Album Cover to a CD Size
- Open your preferred image-editing software.
- Navigate to the menu bar using your computer mouse and select “Image.” Then select “Resize” or “Image Size,” depending on the specific software you are using.
- Change the image height and width to the desired size.
What is the width and height of a CD cover?
The standard dimensions of a CD case are 5.59 inches long by 4.92 inches wide and 0.39 inch deep. Inasmuch as some CD cases are designed to hold more than one CD, the case depth varies. On the other hand, the length and width of cases rarely vary.
What should be on an album cover?
Only include text stating the artist name and release title. The copy should match your release info and metadata exactly. It’s also ok to use an image without text. Most music platforms display the artist and release info next to the cover art.
How do I make a CD layout?
How to design CD covers in 4 simple steps
- Select your CD cover template from over 17.000 ready-made templates.
- Select one of more than 1
What size is a CD cover in MM?
The standard CD album cover size (front part) is 120 mm x 120 mm (4.7 in × 4.7 in).