How do you pronounce the name Emese?
Phonetic spelling of Emese
What does Emese mean?
Emese is also a feminine Hungarian name. Its meaning is mother or breastfeeder.
What is EM slang?
EM is an abbreviation for electromagnetic. See our em space definition for more information. 4. When used in chat, “’em” is chat slang for them.
What name means Mother?
- Origin: Greek.
- Meaning: “mother”
- Description: Maia was derived from the Greek word maia, meaning “mother.” In Greek legend, she was the fair-haired daughter of Atlas who mothered Zeus’s favorite illegitimate son, Hermes.
Is sung a Korean name?
Seong, also spelled Song or Sung, is an uncommon Korean family name, a single-syllable Korean given name, as well as a common element in two-syllable Korean given names. The meaning differs based on the hanja used to write it.
How do you pronounce Seung?
- Phonetic spelling of Seung. S-UW-NG. Se-ung. seung.
- Meanings for Seung. A popular Korean surname. It means victory.
- Examples of in a sentence. Youssef Zalal excited to show off his Dutch kickboxing style vs. Seung Woo Choi.
- Translations of Seung. Russian : сын Arabic : سونغ
What is the Spanish name for Sharon?
hibisco nm. Exemplos: el televisor, un piso. rose of Sharon n.
What is the nickname for Sharon?
Nickname options for Sharon include Shar, Ron, or Ronny/Roni. Sharon can also be spelt Sharron. Sharon Rickman is a character on the British soap opera, “EastEnders.” Sharon is a character in a “Doctor Who” comic strip and companion to the Fourth Doctor. Sharon “Boomer” Valerii is a character in “Battlestar Galactica.”
What is EM short for name?
Emma (given name)
|Word/name||Ancient Germanic, Ancient Scandinavian, Old Norse, Italian, and Modern Scandinavian|
|Related names||Emily, Emmett, Emmy, Em, Irma, Emilie, Emmalee|
What is em in a text?
EM is an abbreviation for electromagnetic. For example, “The sound wave had an EM frequency of ten thousand hertz.” 2. When referring to HTML, the tag (short for emphasized) is used to give emphasis to a certain block of text. Emphasized text is often displayed in italics, like this.