How do I schedule an F 1 visa appointment?
How to Book Your Visa Interview at the Embassy
- Step 1: Complete the DS-160 form online! (
- Step 2 – Find the embassy nearest to you!
- Step 3 – Pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Step 4 – Schedule your visa appointment!
- Step 5 – Attend Your Visa Interview.
- Step 6 – Pick up your passport with visa.
How can I get F1 visa in Saudi Arabia?
How to Apply
- Complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Schedule your appointment on this web page. You need three pieces of information in order to schedule your appointment:
- Visit the U.S. Embassy or Consulate on the date and time of your visa interview.
What documents are needed for F1 visa interview?
Set 1: Mandatory Documents Required for F1 Visa Interview
- Copy of interview appointment letter.
- DS-160 Confirmation Barcode printout.
- Original, valid Axis or Citi Bank VISA fee receipt (Applicant’s Copy)
- Original I-20, approved and signed by you and the University authority.
- SEVIS Fee Receipt.
- Birth Certificate.
How long does it take to get visa interview date?
On average, waiting times for an appointment are around two to three weeks – under normal conditions.
Is it hard to get a student visa for USA?
Getting your visa to study in the United States takes time but can be a surprisingly easy procedure. While the application process for an international student or exchange visitor visa can be confusing, hundreds of thousands of students are able to meet the requirements for a visa each year.
How can I pass my F1 visa interview?
The tips below are intended to help you prepare for your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate in your home country.
- Ties to Home Country.
- Speak for Yourself.
- Know the Program and How it Fits Your Career Plans.
- Be Concise.
- Supplemental Documentation.
- Not All Countries Are Equal.
Is there an US Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia?
Please carefully consult the Visa Bulletin before you decide to reschedule your interview. All visitors to the U.S. Embassy in Riyadh must follow certain security procedures. Any visitor who declines to be screened by U.S. Embassy security personnel will be unable to enter the embassy.
Where to apply for an US visa in Saudi Arabia?
You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Riyadh and the Consulates in Dhahran and Jeddah. This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Mission in Saudi Arabia.
How to renew a Saudi Arabia visa by mail?
Applicants meeting the following criteria may be eligible for renewal by mail: Applicant has not been refused a visa after the expiration of a previously issued visa The previous visa is still valid, or expired within the past 12 months The applicant is applying in the same visa category and at the same issuing Embassy/Consulate
How to fill out the DS-160 visa application form?
The completed DS-160 application form will generate an alpha-numeric barcode confirmation page. Print this page. The printed confirmation page is required for the interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.