How do I add a payment method to Google Play?
Payment methods on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu > Account > Add payment method.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- The new payment method will be added to your Google account.
How do I add a payment method to my child’s Google Play?
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods. Change family payment method.
- Select a new payment method.
- Tap OK.
Why can’t I add a payment method to my Google account?
Check that your card address matches the address in Google Payments. If your credit card is registered to a different address that can cause the payment to be declined. Check the zip code matches your current address. Sign in to https://pay.google.com with your Google Account.
How do I change my payment method on Google Play?
Edit a profile
- Sign in to Settings.
- If you have more than one profile: In the top left next to your name, click the Down arrow . Choose the profile you want to edit.
- Make your edits. You can change information like your address and payment methods.
- Save your edits.
How do I add a debit card to my Google Play account?
Add cards to Google Pay
- On your mobile device, open Google Pay .
- Tap on your Profile Picture Bank Accounts and Cards.
- Enter the card number, expiry date, CVV, and the cardholder’s name and billing address.
- Tap Save.
- Next to your new card’s payment method listing, tap Activate.
- Enter your one-time password.
How does Google pay under 18?
To use Google Pay you must be 16 years of age or older. If you are 16 or older but under 18 years of age (or the legal age of your country, if greater), you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use Google Pay and to accept the Terms.
How do I add a payment method to Family Sharing?
Click Family Sharing. Click Purchase Sharing in the sidebar. Click Set Up Purchase Sharing and follow the onscreen instructions. To see which payment method will be billed, look at the Shared Payment Method information.
Why is my payment method being declined?
Sometimes a transaction is declined because of insufficient funds. Check your account to make sure you have enough to complete the purchase. Your card may have specific restrictions which cause the transaction to be declined.
How do I add a payment method to Google cloud?
Add a user to a payments profile
- Access the payments profile settings page using either the Cloud Console or Google payments center.
- On the Payment settings page, under Payments users, click Manage payments users.
- On the Manage users page, choose + Add a new user.
Can I transfer Google Play purchases to another account?
You can’t transfer any Google Play content (apps, movies, music, books, or unspent credits) to another account. Not even if you own both accounts. However, you can link two (or more) accounts together in a Family Group and then share most purchases between the linked accounts.
How do you add payment to Google Play?
Add a payment method On your computer, go to your Google Play account. Click Add a payment method. Follow the onscreen instructions. The new payment method will be added to your Google account.
How do I change my Google payment method?
Change Google Play payment method. Click “Payment methods” from the left-hand side of the page and click the “Edit” link beside your payment method. This will display your credit or debit card details.
How do you change payment method?
First you need to change your current payment method: Log in to your PayPal account. Click “Profile” near the top of the page. Click “My money.”. Click “Update” beside “My preapproved payments.”. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to change under “Merchant.”. Click “Change” under “Payment Method”.
How do you remove payment method from Google?
Log in to Google Wallet using the same Google account that you’ve linked to Play Store. In the Google Wallet menu, select “Payment Methods”. From there, you will see a list of your linked cards. Select the card that you wish to remove then tap “Remove”. Click “Yes, remove it” to confirm.