How do I activate my Motorola Droid?
To activate the device on prepaid service, refer to Set up Verizon Prepaid Service.
- From the Welcome screen, select the appropriate language then tap Next.
- From the “Phone Activation” screen, tap Next.
- From the “Add your account” (Google) screen, tap Skip > Skip.
Will a hard reset remove activation lock?
In most cases, a factory reset does not remove the activation lock from the device. For example, if a phone is factory reset with the Google account logged in, the phone will still ask for those credentials once switched back on.
How do I bypass Verizon activation?
- Make sure you are the screen where you choose the language.
- Press these buttons in exact order. Volume up then volume down then back then menu then home.
- There should be two pop windows warning about leaving setup. Go ahead and click yes for both and confirm.
How do I unlock my Motorola Droid screen?
DROID TURBO by Motorola – Unlock Screen
- Press the Power button (on the right side).
- Depending upon the screen lock type, do one of the following: Swipe the Lock icon down. Draw the current unlock pattern. Enter the current PIN or password.
What is activation lock bypass code?
Allowing Activation Lock on iPhone, iPad, and Mac Because Activation Lock is disallowed by default on supervised devices, the MDM solution can store a bypass code before allowing it. This bypass code can be used to turn off Activation Lock automatically when the device needs to be erased and assigned to a new user.
How do I turn off activation lock?
How to remove Activation Lock
- From a web browser, sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.
- Go to Find iPhone.
- Click All Devices at the top of the screen.
- Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud.
- Click Erase [device]. Select Next until the device is erased.
- Click Remove from Account.
Can I activate a phone without a sim card?
The short answer, yes. Your Android smartphone will totally work without a SIM card. In fact, you can do almost everything you can do with it right now, without paying a carrier anything or using a SIM card. All you need is Wi-Fi (internet access), a few different apps, and a device to use.