Can you view data history on AT?
Can the AT account holder see internet history? The account holder can only view the call and text logs along with the amount of internet data used. Even with the AT Secure Family app, the account holder cannot view your AT internet history log.
How do I manage my AT data usage?
Disable or activate data usage online
- Go to Usage.
- Select Manage my data usage in the Usage section below the graph.
- Toggle Data Off or On for the device you want to manage.
- Select Save.
How do I check my specific data usage?
Reduce & manage mobile data usage
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet. Data usage.
- Under “Mobile,” you’ll see how much total data you use.
- To see graphs and details, tap Mobile data usage. To pick a time period, tap the Down arrow . To see how much data each app uses, look below the graph.
How do you check Internet history on AT router?
The device information populates. Click the blue link below “SIM #” or “Month to Date Usage (MB)”. Click Connection History. The connection history displays for the current billing cycle.
Can the account holder see my internet history?
But there’s still someone who could: the administrator of your network will be able to see all of your browser history. This means they can retain and view almost every webpage you’ve visited. Part of your browsing history is safe: HTTPS provides you with a tiny bit of extra security.
How do I check my AT data usage?
Dial star services from your AT wireless phone just like you’re making a call. We’ll text the info to you. To get data and text balances: English: *3282# (*DATA#)
How do I check my AT Internet usage?
View data usage details
- Go to Account overview.
- Look for your current usage info under your Internet plan.
- Select the plus sign, then choose See all my usage to view usage details.
How do I check my daily data usage on Vodafone?
From your Vodafone number, dial *111*2*2# to know your internet balance or send an SMS “Data Bal” to 144 and both these methods give you Vodafone data balance information instantly.
How do I check my last month’s data usage?
- Open Settings. Depending on your Android version, you may need to tap on Network & Internet, or Connections.
- Tap Data usage.
- Tap Cellular data usage or App data usage.
- Tap the Down Arrow at the top of the page.
- Tap the date range that you wish to see the data usage for.
How can I read my AT text messages online?
You can access your messages—and send or receive messages using your mobile number—two different ways:
- Log in to the AT Messages website at messages.att.net.
- Download the AT Messages Android tablet app.
Can AT read old text messages?
Troubleshooting information. You can view, send, or receive messages using your mobile number. Just download the AT Messages for Tablet app for Android tablets. You can recover messages if AT Messages Backup and Sync was active on your previous smartphone.