What happens when you breed two legendary dragons in Dragon City?
Breeding two identical Dragons (e.g., Pure Dragon + Pure Dragon / Pure Dark Dragon + Pure Dark Dragon) triggers a switch that makes it highly likely for the result to be another of the same. UPDATE 20130914: Difficulty does not make a difference in Breeding Legends. The probability is more or less fixed.
What are the best two dragons to breed in Dragon City?
Triple Element Dragon Breeds
- Poo Dragon (Terra + Sea + Dark) =
- Angry Dragon (Terra + Flame + Nature) =
- Diamond Dragon (Ice + Terra + Nature) =
- Lava Dragon (Flame + Terra + Dark) =
- Pure + Pure is the best breeding combination to breed Dragon City legendary dragons.
- Deep Red (Flame + Metal + Dark) =
How do you breed double dragons in Dragon City?
- Double Dragon.
- Terra Dragon + Terra Dragon = Double Terra Dragon.
- Flame Dragon + Flame Dragon = Double Flame Dragon.
- Sea Dragon + Sea Dragon = Double Sea Dragon.
- Dark Dragon + Dark Dragon = Double Dark Dragon.
- Archangel Dragon + Archangel Dragon = Double Light Dragon.
- War Dragon + War Dragon = Double War Dragon.
How to breed legendary dragons in Dragon City?
How to Breed Legendary Dragons in Dragon City? Legendary Dragons can be attained by breeding two pure Dragons together. When two pure elements are bred together, there is a 6 percent chance that the resultant Dragon is legendary.
Are there any rare hybrids in Dragon City?
Poo is no longer a rare hybrid and is actually an exclusive dragon. Petroleum and Pirate dragon are now regular hybrids after the Light/War update of July 2013. There are also plenty of other combinations that will give you the rare hybrids. These dragons are extremely powerful and useful in dragon city battles.
Can you breed Terra and dark together in Dragon City?
Please note that you cannot breed Terra and Dark together for Armadillo dragon. Please note that breeding Flame and Ice to get Cool fire dragon and soccer dragon is not possible here. You cannot breed Electric and Nature directly to get Gummy dragon. The above combinations is what I would use to get the rare hybrids.
What’s the difficulty of breeding a pure Dragon?
Now that you understand the Breeding System, consider this: The Pure is now an Elemental Dragon. Pure Dragons are now in Difficulty Group 2 (Difficulty 2.) Legend Dragons are now in Difficulty 3, with the exception of Legendary Dragons (Difficulty 1!) Pure + Pure will give you either Pure or Legend.