What can I bring to a Thanksgiving potluck?
33 Easy Dishes to Make For Thanksgiving Potlucks at Work
- Sugar-Coated Pecans.
- Deviled Eggs.
- Pumpkin Dip.
- Cheese Ball.
- Sausage, Cranberry, and Apple Stuffing.
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese.
- Green Beans with Walnuts.
- Sweet Potato Casserole.
How do you make a Thanksgiving potluck?
To guarantee your feast is fab, here are 8 easy steps to host a successful Thanksgiving potluck that’s freak-out free.
- Create a sign-up sheet.
- Make menu planning fun for all and all for fun.
- Figure out how much food you need.
- Send gentle reminders.
- Create a holiday vibe.
- Set a time for dinner to be served.
What should I bring for Thanksgiving without food?
Here are 13 foolproof things to bring to Thanksgiving when you have no clue what everyone else is bringing.
- Creamed Spinach Gratin With Chive Drop Biscuits.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Gluten Free Cornbread Muffins.
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup.
- Arugula, Dried Cherry and Wild Rice Salad With A Zippy Lemon Dressing.
What can I bring to a work potluck?
Here are some easy ideas that you can find in most grocery stores.
- Chips and dip.
- Vegetable tray and dip.
- Fruit platter.
- Sandwich tray.
- Cheese platter.
- Fried chicken.
What do you take to someone’s house for Thanksgiving?
Be a gracious guest and show up with something thoughtful or — in the spirit of the holiday — something edible!
- #1 An appetizer, side dish, or dessert.
- #2 Wine, whiskey, champagne, cider, or [insert your favorite drink].
- #3 Flowers or centerpieces.
- #4 An edible treat for the next morning.
How far in advance can you make Thanksgiving side dishes?
Two Days Until Thanksgiving: Start Preparing Side Dishes, Gravy, and Stuffing. Leaving gravy to the last minute can be a recipe for disaster. Start it ahead of time⎯along with the vegetables⎯to prevent last-minute problems.