How to reset Samsung er 290 cash register?
Disconnect the cash register from the power supply. The Register must be unplugged at least for 10 minutes before making a clear RESET. 2. Insert Operators Key in the lock on then control panel and turn the key to “P SETTING”.
How do I reset my samsung cash register?
The register must be unplugged at least 10 minutes for a clear reset. Insert the operator’s key in the lock on the control panel and turn the key to the “P” setting. Press and hold the “Subtotal” key. Reconnect the power while continuing to press the “Subtotal” key.
What does E1 mean on a cash register?
E1 – Indicates an error condition. E2 – Indicates that the cash drawer must be closed.
How do you troubleshoot a cash drawer?
Troubleshooting: Cash Drawer Does Not Open
- Check that the Cash Drawer is Unlocked & Not Jammed. Use the Cash Drawer key to make sure that the cash drawer is unlocked.
- Check Receipt Printer Status & Cash Drawer Connection.
- Check that Receipt Printer “Has Cash Drawer” Setting is Turned On.
How do you restart a register?
While you press the “Subtotal” key, plug in the cash register back to its power source. Next turn the key to “REG” setting. Wait until the cash register prints a receipt tape. Your cash register should be back to its working condition.
How do you program a cash register?
Product and Price Programming
- Turn the key to PGM.
- Decide on a PLU number for your product from 1 through 70.
- Press the PLU key number on which you have decided.
- Press 00 and then enter the name of the product using the alpha keyboard.
- Press ST and enter the price of the product.
- Press TL to lock in the price.
Why is my cash register not working?
Cash drawers may not open automatically or make clicking sounds for the following reason: The cash drawer is not completely closed, jammed, or could be locked. The cash drawer printer has not been specified as the customer receipt printer. The cash drawer interface cable is loose, damaged or not the correct cable type.
How do I reset my royal alpha 1000ml?
- Turn off your Royal cash register but leave its power cord plugged into an electrical outlet. Insert the register key and turn it to the “R1” or “R2” position.
- Unplug your Royal cash register for 20 minutes.
- Reinstall the paper roll and close the printer cover.