How do I make a CD cover in Word?
How to Make a CD Cover Using Microsoft Word
- Launch Microsoft Word and click “File” then “New.”
- Type “CD Case” in the search field at the top of the “New Document” wizard.
- Click on the template that most closely meets your needs for a CD case label.
How do I make a CD mixtape?
How to Make a Mix CD
- Step 1: Choose the Music. Go through your iTunes (or however you store your music) library, and pick out songs you like.
- Step 2: Refine the Music. Go to the playlist, and look through the songs.
- Step 3: Consider Your Audience.
- Step 4: Create Your Track List.
- Step 5: Package It.
- Step 6: Gift It.
- 9 Comments.
How can I get free DVD Labels?
There are many websites that offer free DVD labels for you to create.
- Choose a DVD label program that meets your needs. You also can use a CD label program, considering DVDs and CDs are similar in size.
- Download the desired program to your computer.
- Type the title of your DVD on the label.
- Print your DVD label.
What are CD covers made of?
CD cases (also known as jewel cases) are slightly easier to recycle. They are made of #6 plastic, also known as polystyrene or PS. Lots of common items, including toys, smoke detector cases, kitchenware, medicine bottles and anything made of Styrofoam (including packing peanuts), contain polystyrene.
How to make a CD sleeve?
1. Put a CD or DVD at the top of the paper. Lay a piece of paper in front of you in the portrait position. The short sides should be at the top …This step determines the size of the sleeve.
What size is a CD sleeve?
The LP format remains in use for occasional new releases, though other formats have largely supplanted it. The size of the typical cardboard LP sleeve cover is 12.375 in (31.43 cm) square. Since the mid-1990s, the compact disc (CD) has become the most common form of physically-distributed music products.
What are the dimensions of a CD sleeve?
The standard dimensions of a CD case are 5.59 inches long by 4.92 inches wide and 0.39 inch deep.
What is a CD cover?
A CD cover is typically 4.75 inches by 4.75 inches. These figures may vary as long as the CD cover accommodates the disc, which has a diameter of 4.65 inches.