How do I log into my Cisco modem?
Cisco router login:
- Make sure you’re connected to your network.
- Open a browser, and go to 192.168. 15.1.
- Enter the username and password.
- Default login credentials.
- Next Up: Speed up your Wi-Fi connection.
How do I find the IP address of my cable modem?
How to find the IP address of your router using Windows
- Right-click the Windows icon in the bottom-left of your screen, and select “Command Prompt.”
- In the Command Prompt window, type “IPCONFIG” and press Enter.
- Find the “Default Gateway” section. The number listed here is your router’s IP address.
How do I find the IP address of my Cisco port?
Perform a show mac address-table interface on the switch that has the device(s) connected to it. Then go to the router for the VLAN specified in the previous command and perform a show ip arp vlan | include . That will give you the IP address for the device.
Where is Cisco router password?
The default password of Cisco routers usually is either “admin”, “cisco” or the field is simply left blank.
Do modems have an IP address?
But, like a router, a broadband modem is a computer with a web based user interface. And, like any device with a web interface, the modem has an IP address. You might think that to address a modem by its IP address, you would have to connect a computer directly to the Ethernet port of the modem.
How do I access my modem?
In Android, settings menus vary from phone to phone, but once you find the Wi-Fi settings:
- Make sure your phone is connected to your router’s Wi-Fi network.
- Tap on the network name.
- Look for a ‘gateway’, ‘router’ or other entry in the list.
How do I find the IP address on a Cisco Packet Tracer?
Use the show ip interface brief command to display the IP address and status of the all the switch ports and interfaces. Alternatively, you can also use the show running-config command.