How do I access my Linksys WAP54G router?
Connect to a Router
- Connect the Linksys WAP54G device to your Internet modem using the Ethernet cable.
- Open a Web browser and type “http://192.168.1.245” — without quotation marks — in the address bar.
- Type “admin” — without quotation marks — in the password field.
What is the default IP of Linksys WAP54G?
The default IP address of a WAP54G is 192.168. 1.245 and the Configuration Type is Static IP. NOTE: In a Linksys WAP610N, the default IP address is 169.254.
How do I find the IP address of my Linksys access point?
- Click Network.
- Click on Wi-Fi then click the Advanced… button.
- Select TCP/IP. Your router’s local IP address should be displayed in the Router field. In the example below, the local IP address of the router is 10.150. 104.80.
How do I log into my Linksys wireless router?
How to access the router’s web interface
- Launch a web browser and enter “192.168. 1.1” in the Address bar then press [Enter].
- Enter your login credentials in the fields provided. The default password is admin.
- To know if you have successfully logged in to the web interface, the screen below should appear.
What is the default IP address for a Linksys router and password?
The router’s IP address will be “192.168. 1.1” and the username and password will be “admin” after resetting. Step 3: A new window will prompt for a User name and Password, type “admin” (this is the default user name and password), then click OK.
How do I setup a Linksys wireless access point?
Configuring an Access Point as a wireless repeater
- Access the router’s web-based setup page.
- When the router’s web-based setup page opens, click Status then click Wireless.
- Take note of the MAC Address.
- Connect a computer to the access point.
- Assign a static IP address on the computer.
What is the default IP address for a Linksys router and Password?
How do I get into my router?
Step 1: Open your web browser and type in the IP address of the router (192.168. 0.1 by default). Step 2: Enter the username (admin) and password (blank by default), and then click OK or Log In.
How do I access my router from the Internet?
Step 1: Swipe a finger down from the top to expand the Notification Shade and tap the Cog icon. Step 2: With the Settings panel open, tap Network & Internet. On Samsung phones, tap Connections instead. Step 3: Tap Wi-Fi.
How do I access my routers access point?
Open the web browser and type the IP address of the access point/extender (Default is 192.168. 1.1/192.168. 1.254/192.168. 0.254) into the address bar and then Press Enter.
How do I setup Linksys wireless router?
Setting up a Linksys wireless router for the first time is a two-step process: Physically setting up the router and configuring the router’s settings. Make sure you have enough Ethernet cables to connect the modem to the router and the router to your computer. Even though the router is wireless, a wired connection is must for the setup process.
What does a Linksys wireless router do?
Linksys Routers are well known for providing support for WPS security standard as they are used to handle wireless connections. Almost every model of Linksys Router comes with a WPS button.
What is the Wi-Fi password for Linksys?
you need to create a username and password to access the wireless network.