Can I use Home Sharing to transfer music?
Share music with Home Sharing On the iPhone with the music, tap Settings > Music. Scroll down to find Home Sharing. It may already show your Apple ID, in which you’re already signed in. If not, tap where it says Sign In, and Enter your Apple ID and Password.
How do I sync my iTunes library between two computers?
Another computer: In the Music app on your Mac, sign in to the iTunes Store using the same Apple ID that you used on the first computer, then choose Music > Preferences, click General, then select the Sync Library checkbox.
How do I move my iTunes library to another computer Windows 10?
Copy the Files to Your New PC
- Navigate to Libraries/Music/My Music/iTunes.
- Right-click the iTunes folder and select “Delete”.
- Attach the external hard-drive to your new PC.
- Navigate to the iTunes folder (from the old PC) on the external hard-drive.
- Right-click the folder and select “Copy”.
How do I share iTunes library with family?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
How do I transfer my iTunes library from one Mac to another?
How to Transfer iTunes Library to New Mac via External Hard Drive or USB Drive
- Find iTunes Media Folder Location.
- Organize Library as Consolidate Files.
- Drag iTunes Library Folder to New Mac.
- Choose an Existing iTunes Library on New Mac.
- Connect iPhone with AnyTrans Mac Version.
- Select Files in iTunes Library and Send to Mac.
Can 2 computers use the same iTunes library?
Up to five of your devices can tap into your iTunes library either directly on a network drive, through a special app, or via a feature called Home Sharing. Through Home Sharing, you can share your iTunes music library from one machine and make it accessible to other devices as long as they’re all on the same network.
Can I use iTunes on 2 different computers?
You can have iTunes on multiple computers, however your library will be unique to each computer. You can use home sharing with iTunes to share music from one library to another within the same household.
How do I move my iTunes library to an external drive?
Find your iTunes folder. Right-click on your iTunes folder, then choose Copy. Go to your external hard drive, then right-click and choose Paste.
Can I share my iTunes library with my wife?
When you set up Family Sharing, you and up to five family members can share iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Books, and Apple TV purchases. When your family shares App Store, music, movie, TV, and book purchases, all items are billed directly to the family organizer’s Apple ID account.