Why does my printer say used supply in use?
The message used supply in used means the catridge is not geniune need to replacement..
How do I get my HP printer off EconoMode?
Enable or disable EconoMode in any of these ways: At the product control panel, select the CONFIGURE DEVICE menu, and then select the PRINT QUALITY submenu. EconoMode is turned off by default.
How do you fix a black cartridge in use?
If a toner cartridge is installed and the message displays, use the following steps to fix the issue.
- Step 1: Use genuine HP toner cartridges.
- Step 2: Check for packing materials and paper.
- Step 3: Check the printer for additional jammed paper.
- Step 4: Clean the electric contacts on the toner cartridge.
Why does my printer say supply problem?
A supply memory error happens when the metal contacts / chip on a toner cartridge don’t correctly connect with the corresponding contacts inside the printer. The printer cannot detect the toner cartridge and displays the ‘Supply Memory Error’ message on the printer display panel.
How do I enable EconoMode on my HP p3015 printer?
From the software program, select the Print option. Select the product, and then click the Properties or Preferences button. Click the Paper/Quality tab. Click the EconoMode check box.
Is FastRes 1200 or 600 dpi better?
Are you confused? While setting the print quality in laser (600 DPI or FastRes 1200)
How do I change my printer to economy mode?
How to adjust your printer settings in Windows:
- Pull up the printer menu, or hit “Control + P” on your keyboard.
- Select printer properties.
- The location of “draft mode” “economy mode” and “grayscale” varies depending on your printer.
What is 10.1000 Supply memory error?
It means that one of your ink cartridges is not working properly. Try reinstalling the cartridge. If that doesn’t work, your supposed to replace it.
How do I fix the supply problem on my HP printer?
Solution 1: Make sure that there is no packing material inside the printer
- Openthe cartridge access door.
- Lift up the paper packing material, but do not remove it.
- Remove the print cartridge packing material.
- Remove the print cartridge fromthe printer.
- Remove the packing material from inside the printer.
What is printer EconoMode?
EconoMode. This product has an EconoMode option for printing drafts of documents. Using EconoMode can use less toner and decrease the cost per page. However, using EconoMode can also reduce print quality. If EconoMode is used full-time, the toner supply might outlast the mechanical parts in the print cartridge.