What other clothes can I make out of my old T-shirts?
Here are Some Great Ideas to Repurpose Old T-shirts:
- Turn Them Into a Dress.
- T-shirt Quilt.
- T-shirt Bag.
- Crochet Rug.
- Tie-Dye T-Shirt Headbands.
- T-Shirt Pom Poms.
- Baby Romper.
- Turn It Into a Workout Shirt.
How do you make a Tshirt into a little girl dress?
A sewing machine.
- Step 1: Try the T-shirt on the Kid. Have your kid try on the t-shirt.
- Step 2: Cut the Pieces.
- Step 3: Sew the Top of the Dress.
- Step 4: Prepare the Skirt.
- Step 5: Attatch the Skirt.
- Step 6: Try It On, and Go Play.
- Step 7: If Your T-shirt Is REALLY BIG.
What can I do with T-shirt scraps?
15 Creative Ways to Upcycle Old T-Shirts
- Braided Rug. Braided rugs are timeless, and you can make your own in half the time the traditional method takes by using simple braids and a sewing machine.
- Produce Bags.
- Reusable Bag.
- Hanging Planter.
- Boot Socks.
- Throw Pillows.
- Natural Tie Dye.
How do you make a T shirt dress?
T-shirt Dress Instructions 1. Choose a T-shirt that fits the person you are making the dress for. 4. Pull on the bobbin threads to gather the skirt portion of the dress. 1. Fold the dress in half lengthwise and then in half right under the sleeves. 3. Trace around the template using a fabric pen or pencil.
How do you make T – shirt designs?
Stenciling Your Design Gather your materials. To stencil your design onto a t-shirt, you will need: A black and white print out of your design. Tape the design to a piece of contact paper. Contact paper is clear paper used for covering books. Use a sharp craft knife to cut out the black parts of the design.
How do you make a T shirt?
How to make the tees please kids’ T-shirt: Step 1: Wash and dry the T-shirt first; don’t use fabric softener. Step 2: Cut out the pictures and other shapes from the fabric. Step 3: Iron the interfacing onto the fabric pieces following package instructions. Step 4: Slip the cardboard form into the T-shirt to make the fabric taut before painting.