What do you write in a Christmas card to customers?
Short Business Holiday Card Messages for Clients
- We are wishing you all the best in this coming holiday season.
- Everyone at [company name] wants to wish you a Happy Holidays and prosperous New Year.
- Thank you for making this year so great.
- May you and your family have a very merry holiday season and happy New Year.
What do you write in a newlywed Christmas card?
“Warm wishes on your First Christmas as a married couple. May you find the best of the blessings and happiness on this festive occasion.” “For the couple made in heaven, wishing you both a blessed and beautiful First Christmas. May your marriage is blessed with happiness and understanding.”
What do you write in a business Christmas card 2020?
Business Christmas greetings
- Merry Christmas / ‘Tis the season for us to tell you how much you mean to us.
- You are a joy to us all. / Have a fun-filled Christmas.
- Merry + Blessed / Merry Christmas to you and yours. / Your business is a blessing all year round. / [company name]
What are good holiday greetings?
- Merry Christmas.
- Happy Hanukkah.
- Joyous Kwanzaa.
- Yuletide Greetings.
- Happy holidays.
- Joyeux Noël.
- Feliz Navidad.
- Seasons Greetings.
What are some good Christmas quotes?
“Christmas is the season of joy, of gift-giving, and of families united.” “Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.” “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” “Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance—each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.”
What do you say for Christmas 2020?
Short & Simple Holiday Greetings
- Happy holidays from our house to yours.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Merry everything & happy always.
- Hoping your holidays are filled with love, family and happiness.
- Happy 2021!
- Best wishes for a New Year filled with love, happiness and success.
What to write on a company Christmas card?
Your team is likely exceptionally busy during the holiday season and crafting card messages may be outside of your employees’ skill set. We would love to share our ideas for meaningful Christmas messages. Include one of these in your company Christmas cards and your customers will know how much your appreciate their business.
What to put on a newly married Christmas card?
Add an extra touch of elegance to your newlywed Christmas cards by choosing a letterpress or foil-pressed option. Greeting: We have newly married holiday cards in four different greetings: Christmas, Religious Christmas, New Year, and Holiday.
Do you need a traditional Christmas card message?
Traditional Christmas or New Year cards need traditional messages so we have given you a helping hand with Christmas card wording ideas below. Traditional Christmas card messages can be a safe option for cards for a colleague or those sent on behalf of your business.
What are the sayings on a Christmas card?
1 Have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year! 2 May His love surround you at Christmastime and always. 3 He is the reason for the season. 4 Have a blessed Christmas and a bountiful New Year! 5 Wishing you every blessing as we celebrate the birth of our Lord.