How do I get my blog featured image in Shopify?
- Step 1: Go to Online Store > Blog Posts. The first thing you need to do is to select Online Store > Blog Posts from the shopify admin.
- Step 2: Create a blog post or choose the existing one.
- Step 3: Select the Insert image.
- Step 4: Post your images.
- Step 5: Choose the image’s size.
- Step 6: Click Insert image.
How do I show featured images in Shopify?
How to display a featured image on a product page by editing your theme code for non-sectioned themes
- Go to Online Store > Themes from your Shopify Admin panel.
- Choose the theme you want to edit and click Actions > Edit code.
- Click Add a new snippet in the Snippets directory.
- Name your new snippet “pick-an-option”.
What size should images be on Shopify blog?
The best Shopify blog image size is 1800 x 1000 px. The minimum dimensions for a featured blog image are 1400 x 788 px if you’re aiming for a 16:9 ratio. As well as with other Shopify images, the size of a featured blog image cannot exceed 4472 x 4472 px and 20 MB, or it will be resized for you.
How do I resize a featured image in Shopify?
- Click Resize.
- Enter the new width for the image. The height is automatically updated to keep the same aspect ratio. If you want to resize the image without keeping the same aspect ratio, then click Lock aspect ratio.
- Click Apply to resize the image.
- When you’re done making edits in the image editor, click Save.
How do you get featured products on Shopify?
Enabling the Featured Product
- Step 1: From your Shopify Admin, under Online Store > Themes, click Customize.
- Step 2: Navigate to a Collection page so the Sections in the theme editor update.
- Step 3: Under Sections > Collection > scroll down to ‘Featured Product’ and click ‘Enable.
Why does the first variant image show instead of the featured image on product pages?
When a customer visits a product page in your online store, the first available variant is selected by default, and the image for that variant is shown instead of the featured image if you have one uploaded. If the featured image were to load first, the product price would not show until after a variant is selected.
What is a featured image in a blog post?
A featured post image is an image that is used to support a blog article or web page. You can also call it the primary image. This primary image can often be found at the top of content pages and blog articles. By default, featured images are usually pulled up first when sharing the link of an article on social media.
What is featured sorting in Shopify?
The sort by featured option is organized based on the way your collection would be shown in manual sort! So, for example, if you sort manually and then change back to say low to high price, the sort by featured option will pull from the most recent version of your manual sort.