How do I access Pearson books online?
Access online You can access your eText through the Pearson English Portal. Sign in if you already have an account or can create an account.
Can you buy books from Pearson?
Affordable, accessible choices for your students In addition to printed options, students can get their books on the devices they love through Pearson’s MyLab and Mastering products, Amazon, and more.
How do I buy Pearson eText?
Browse available Pearson eText titles in your discipline (click “eText” at the top of the page), and select the title you would like to use. Create your course (PDF | 4.66 MB), personalize your content, and invite students to join. Students will purchase access to Pearson eText using your course invite link.
How do I activate my Pearson eBook?
Registering a Direct-to-Learner Pearson eText Access Code
- Go to: https://go.pearson.com/RedeemCode.
- If you already have a Pearson username and password (i.e., MyLab Math), use that to sign in.
- Enter the ISBN on the back of this card, followed by the access code on the left of this page.
Is there a Pearson app?
The Pearson+ | US eTexts mobile app works on most iOS and Android smartphones and tablets for both iOS and Android platforms. After you download the app: Sign in with your Pearson account and download your book title. Once it’s downloaded, you can access your eText offline.
How do I join a course at Pearson?
Go to https://MePro.Pearson-intl.com and login with your username and password.
- Click on Settings (A), OR when you log in for the first time, you can use a reminder displayed on the right side and click on Join a course using information supplied by my teacher (B).
- Under My Courses section, click on Join a Course.
Is Pearson free?
The Single Tier option allows access to one Pearson eText at a time for $9.99, whereas the Multi Tier allows unlimited access to over 1,500 Pearson eTexts for $14.99. When signing up, you’re committed to a four-month term before the subscription auto-renews on a month-by-month basis after that.